Chapter 4

Craig's POV

"I don't know, Clyde... I'm fine with the way things are now. Plus, what if he says no? Then, everyone will know I'm gay and call me fag."

"Craig, chill out, man. You'll be fine. Even if he says no, Tweek's not like that." He squeezes my shoulder. "Now, go get 'em, tiger!" He pushes me forward.

Okay, yeah, I can totally do this. What do I care what they think of me anyway? I guess I don't but I don't want to give Cartman that kind of satisfaction. Or have Kenny harassing me the rest of the year. Oh no, I'm here. I'm at Tweek's bench. And there he is, just sitting and reading his book, occasionally sipping from his thermos. He looks up and jumps.

"Oh, hey, Cr-craig." He smiles.

"H-hi, Tweek." I try to smile back.

"What's up?" He ask, looking back to his book. I take a seat on the bench, not to close, I might add.

"N-nothing important. I was just w-wondering..." Oh man, I'm stuttering more than he is!

"Yeah?" He looks up, concerned. "Wh-what's wrong, Cr-craig?! DID SOMEONE DIE?!" He pulled his hair.

"No, Tweek! No one died!" I slowly take his hands from his hair and he starts to calm down and breath.

"Oh..." He blushes and looks at our hands. "Then, what's the problem?"

"I- uh- I was just wondering if you wanted to go out today- with me-" I blurt out. He stares at me, and I stare back. Though out expressions are probably very different. "I- uh- mean, like, if you want... like..." I blush and let go of his hands. I stand up, "I'm sorry... I know you don't want to and you probably think I'm gross. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortabl-"

"Sure!" He squeaked, quietly. He grabbed my hand and stood up. "I'd love to go out tonight." He said, blushing and looking down.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Y-yeah... GAH!" He let go of my hand and grabbed his coffee off the bench, taking a big gulp. I laugh.

"Okay, wanna meet after school? Or you can go home and relax and change and we can do something later..." I gulp. I can't believe he said yes! I don't think I could be happier right now! I'm smiling!

"L-later... 'Cause, I want to change and take a shower..."

"Sure thing. I'll come around seven then?"

"Y-yeah! Just beep wh-when you're outside though. I don't want my p-parent's to know." He tells me.

I nod, "Sure thing." the bell rings. "See ya later." I wave and head off for class. This was gonna be so fucking awesome!

Okay, I'm here, I have everything planned out, I'm dressed nice. A black hoodie and black skinny's and my chullo. And I'm waiting out side his house.

Beep, beep!

There. Now, I wait. Not too long later, the blonde scurries out of the house and into my car. "Hey," I smile at him. I still can't believe this is happening.

"H-hi, Cr-craig." He smiles back. "S-so, where are we g-going?"

"To see a movie. Sound good?"

"Yeah, as long as it's with you, I'm fine." He mumbles, a bright shade of red covering his face. I blush too. Shit, he's SO cute!

When we make it to the mall I park the car and we walk to the amc theatre. "What do you wanna see?" I ask him.

"Hmm..." He purses his lips and stares at the options. "The dark knight rises looks promising." He glances at me.