Chapter 16

Tweek's POV

The Coffee expo was INCREDIBLE. I almost had a panic attack because I was excited! I never have panic attacks because I'm excited! Only when I'm panicking!

There was coffee from all over the world. There was handmade coffee, down to picking the beans. There were thousand dollar coffee makers and coffee making experts. It was a dream comes true. I was so happy I couldn't speak. I just made little squeal noises and pointed at the stuff while Thomas laughed.

I tried SO much coffee. But that's normal for me. Thomas only had a little because he's not a coffee freak like me and my family. I met a lot of people that didn't make fun of me for my twitching! Mostly because we had so much in common with the coffee, well, that and because half of half of those people twitched too. Not as much as I do but they drank so much coffee that it affected them too!

"Thomas, t-that was amazing! I can't-GEH- wait to try some of those recipes! And the people were s-so nice! AND THE COFFEE MAKER, THOMAS, GEH, IT MADE SUCH GOOD COFFEE SO FAST!"

"Tweek, Calm down." He laughs. "SHIT COCK! But I had fun too. We need to hang out more."

"D-Definitely." He drove up to my house.

"Goodnight, Tweek."

"G-Goodnight, Thomas, NGG, see you later." I get out and wave as he drives off. I should call Craig and tell him about it. I walk inside and say hey to my parents before heading upstairs and to my room. I pull out my phone and hesitate.

What if he's busy? What if he's disabling a bomb and I call and he slips and cuts the wrong wire and the bomb goes off in his face. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

"Didn't mean to what? Tweek, are you okay?" I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED HIM WHEN I WAS FREAKING OUT!

"I'M SORRY, CRAIG! DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. I'LL TELL YOU LATER."

"Tweek, wait! Why did you call and what are you freaking out about?"

"GOODNIGHT." I hang up and bite my lip. NOW HE THINKS I'M THE ONE DYING! Maybe I should call back? "GAH." But what if he's disabling a bomb now?

My phone vibrates in my hand and I flinch. It's Craig. I answer. "H-Hello."

"Tweek, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"What's up?"

"Geh." Craig's so cool. I love him so much. It's painful. ...WHAT IF IT KILLS ME. "I'M NOT READY TO DIE!"

Craig chuckles. "Alright, how did the coffee expo go?"

"G-Good, me and Thomas really get along and have m-more in common than I thought." I breathe and try to calm myself down. "They had all kinds of coffee, from all different places too. Handmade and really expensive coffee makers, it was truly amazing. Oh, and the coffee beans were so fresh."

"I'm glad you had fun. Why were you freaking out now?"

"Geh... I-I thought I killed you when I called. Because you n-never know what the other person is doing and you could've been disabling a b-bomb."

He laughs. "You're crazy. And I love it." He adds. "Okay, well, I gotta go. Clyde's cheating and I'm about to die."

I twitch. "Geh, WHAT?"

"In CALL OF DUTY, Tweek, it's just a game."

I sigh. "Oh, okay, bye."

"Bye."

He's with Clyde? I mean, that's okay I guess. I don't want him to be alone. But, why do I feel so... upset? I change into some PJ's and crawl into bed. I think I'm jealous but that wouldn't make sense. Craig is dating me. He said he loved me. Plus he and Clyde are just friends. It's no big deal. Unless... Clyde secretly has a huge crush on Craig and is planning on getting rid of me so he can have him all to himself. He's gonna kill me and bury me and comfort Craig when I go missing and then they're gonna start dating and... "I'M NOT READY TO DIE!" I cover my face with my pillow. Breathe, Tweek, inhale, exhale and calm yourself down. I need to calm down. That's not true. It can't be. I should go to sleep. I have work to worry about.

Craig's POV

I hang up and laugh. Tweek is so paranoid. I wonder what it would be like to always be thinking the worst outcome of everything. It must suck.

After I dropped Tweek off I went over to Clyde's to hang out since we haven't in a while. Token came over and everything was normal. I missed them. Then Tweek called me and hung up and I called back. I'm glad he had fun at the coffee expo and I'm glad he's making friends. I'm just hot headed and stupid with jealousy. I should calm down. I still get to see him tomorrow right?

"What did Tweek want?" Clyde asks as I pick up my controller.

"He just wanted to tell me about the coffee expo. STOP CHEATING, YOU ASS."

"I'm not cheating I'm using your distractions to my advantage."

"You're cheating." Token tells him.

"YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS OF MY SKILLS!" He pouts then grins as he wins. "See, I beat Craig."

Token sighs and rolls his eyes. "It's starting to get late, guys. I'll see you later."

"Aw, you can't stay Craig?" Clyde whines.

"You know I have to get Ruby and dinner and all that, maybe next weekend."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

I wave to them and leave I drive home. Mom's not there. She's always working and when she's not. She's sleeping or gone. I'm not sure what she does. We barely talk anymore.

I walk inside and start dinner. When it's done I call Ruby down. We eat and watch TV. She's really quiet. "What's wrong?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing's wrong."

"Liar, seriously, what's wrong?"

"I said it was nothing."

I sigh. "Ruby, tell me what's wrong. You were the one talking about being more truthful with each other."

She sucks her teeth and glares at me. "Dad called today. He wants me to stay with him for a while."

No way, Ruby is my little sister and I protect her. I don't want her with that fat bastard. He's always hated me and loved Ruby. Always. Calling me stupid and shit. "What did you say?"

"Well, I said yes."

"What the hell, Ruby? I don't want you going over there."

"Dad's just hard on you. He's nice though, at least to me. I couldn't say no. Craig you have to understand, right?"

"You're seriously leaving me alone?"

"Mom's here..."

"Look around, Ruby. Does it look like mom is here? No, she never is."

"Craig..." She looks at me with guilty eyes. That's right, bitch. Feel guilty.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow... I wanted to tell you." She tries.

"How long are you gonna be there?"

She shrugs. "I don't know... but it seems like a little long time."

I stand up. "Whatever, I don't care. I hope you have fun with your dad. Goodnight." I go to my room and lock my door. UGH, Ruby can be so stupid sometimes! I hop in bed and throw in my headphones and eventually fall asleep.