Chapter 2

Tweek's POV

I opened my eyes. I look at the digital clock on my nightstand. Six. I sigh, at least it's not five. I get ready before making my coffee. Irish, this time.

I pull my hoodie over my head. Scarf and gloves. I open the door and step into the cold. I shiver and pull my scarf tighter. Geez, winter this year was gonna be brutal. I slowly walk to the school gate's, sipping my Irish coffee. Twitching here and there.

"HAY, TWITCH!"

"GAH!" I jump and throw my thermos at the attacker behind me then gasp. Token, Clyde, and Craig. I watch in horror as my open thermos of Irish coffee hits Craig's stomach. He doesn't react (of course) but it leaves a big brown stain. "OH, SWEET JESUS!"

Craig looks at his shirt and then at me with the same expressionless face. "Ow."

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME!I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO STAIN YOUR SHIRT! I REALLY AM SORRY!"

"Woah!" Clyde says. "Bro, chill out!" He chuckles. I stare at him wide-eyed. "I can't even understand what you're saying anymore." I look at Craig. I can't tell what he's thinking. He's just staring at his shirt, blankly.

"Craig, I have a shirt in my locker you can wear if you want." Token offers. He looks a little unsure. Does that mean Craig really is mad?! OH GOD NO! I'm gonna die! He's going to kill me! I twitch. Craig holds up his middle finger, turns around, and starts walking away. Where is he going?! What about school?! Was he mad?!

"TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" I grab my hair and pull. I hear the school bell ring just beyond the gates and jump.

"See ya, Twitch. Good luck with the Craig thing. I hope he doesn't beat you up too bad!" Clyde laughs patting me on the shoulder.

HUMAN CONTACT! "GAH!" I shove him away and grab my shoulder screaming. "DON'TTOUCHME!"

He stumbles back and catches himself. "Geez, Twitch, calm down." He says, annoyed. HE'S THE ONE WHO TOUCHED ME!

"Gah!" I run into school and to my class.

At lunch I leave to get some more coffee. I was freaking out all day because mine had spilled all over the snow so early and I hadn't really had any at all! My fuel was low! I walked to our family café and go to the back. I can make my own, I don't need my parents waiting on me. When I'm done I decide to stay and eat lunch there then go back to school. I tell my mom and she makes me one of our turkey sandwiches. This is nice. Actually eating during lunch. Maybe I'll come again tomorrow. The kids from school can't torment me here, in my house... well, café. When I'm down. I pour some more coffee in a clean thermos and head back. I open the door, "GAH!" I almost smash face first into...

"Oh, sorry."

"Cr-Craig?! JESUS!" He picks up my thermos. I dropped it.

"Here." He handed it to me.

"..." I hold it to my chest and shake. SAY THANK YOU, SAY THANK YOU! "Th-thank- thank- you! OH, GOD!" I stammer. He stares at me. OH, NO! HE'S THINKING ABOUT THIS MORNING, HE'S GONNA KILL ME! "DON'T HURT ME!" I coward, pulling my hands in my face and ducking my head.

"What?" He asked, looking puzzled? That's not right... He shouldn't ever look like anything right? Oh, well.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I cry, pushing past him and running the rest of the way to school. Never turning around to see if he was behind me. He probably wasn't but you can't be too safe. I get back in time for the bell to ring.

"Tweek."

"GAH!"

"You will be partnered with Thomas." The teacher announces. JESUS CHRIST! He does that on purpose! He knows I flinch every time Thomas has an outburst, he loves it when I flinch, I see him smirking at his desk every time! We all get up and go to our partners. Me and Thomas sit together and start to discuss our projects.

"I think maybe we should- SHIT, SHIT, CUNT-"

"GAH, OH JESUS!" I defend myself with my hands, even though he didn't threaten to hit. I hear the teacher snicker. I swear to god I wanna just punch him in his face!

"I'm sorry..." Thomas looks down at the paper.

"It's n-not your f-fault...NG!" I twitch.

"Hey, you okay? FUCKING BITCH!"

"GAH! Y-yeah, why?" I stop writing and look up at him.

"Well- SHIT- you seem a little more jumpy today..." He glanced at me from his work.

"I- I- I- It's ju-just that Cr-craig... NGG! I accidentally spilled cof-coffee on him and I think he's gonna kill me!" I spit out.

"Craig?-DICK-" Oh yeah, didn't Thomas and Craig have a thing when we were little? "What did he do?"

"N-nothing... But, I'm sure he's mad! JESUS!" I tug my hair.

"Tweek, let go of your- FUCK- hair." He takes my hands from my head.

HUMAN CONTACT! I snatch my hands back, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I cry.

He retracts his hand quickly, "I'm sorry! DAMN, SHIT, BITCH!" We're quiet.

"But, then I ran into him again and he looked fur-furious! Gah!" I tell him.

"Really? -ASS-FUCK-DICK- Doesn't seem like Craig. He acts tough and stuff but he- DICK- SHIT- SHIT- really is a nice guy."

"I'M SURE, MAN! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" I scream, slamming my face down on the desk.

"Calm down, Tweek. I'm sure you'll be fine." He almost pats my back but stops himself. "The bells gonna ring soon. Let's clean up."

When the bell rings I sigh and pack up my stuff, waving to Thomas. "Geh! See ya, man." I turn off and start down the hallway. I hope Thomas was right and I wasn't gonna get my ass handed to me on a sliver platter by Craig. Oh god, I'm gonna be murdered! I shouldn't come to school tomorrow. I'll tell my parent's I'm sick and then they will-

Thud

I fall back and land on my butt. "Ow..." I look at my red hand. OH GOD, I hope it doesn't swell! I look up at what I hit and gasp. I start screaming.

Craig's POV

Jesus fucking christ! My ears rang as Tweek started screaming from his sitting position on the ground. Everyone looked over.

"I'M SORRY, CRAIG! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!"

I slap my hand over his mouth. "Shut up!" He stares at the hand with shaking eyes, stiffening under it.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled slapping me in the face.

Heads turned, people gasped, some screamed, others gathered for the upcoming fight that they knew was coming shortly after. Pulling out camera phones and running to get friends.

But... I didn't hit back. I stared, appalled. Tweek squeaked and rose to his feet. I grab my face with my hand, I couldn't believe it. Tweek, my crush, slapped me. I stared at him and he yelped. He bolted down the hallway, dodging children and making a swift escape.

Well, wasn't this dandy. I turn to look at Clyde. He gives me a sympathetic look and shrug. I take my hand from my face and shove it in my pocket.

"Hey, Craig, why didn't you hit back?!" Some one called from the audience. I flip them off and start walking the other direction to my car.

When I'm inside and the doors are locked and I'm at least 3 miles away from school I let it all out. I let the tears pour down my cheeks like a waterfall. At my touch, he smacked me. He smacked me in the face! And I couldn't even hit back I was so flabbergasted. It was like he punched me in the stomach right after I swam a lap without breathing. I reach in the gloves box and pull out two napkins. I clean my face and go back to my usual expressionless expression before pulling into my driveway and going inside for the rest of the week. I don't think I'm gonna go to school tomorrow either. I was only there then because it was over and I was meeting Clyde and Token to go to the arcade. But, having those plans torn through deep, I guess I'll be fine playing call of duty online with some stupid teen year old douche bag while eating the rest of the snacks Clyde brought over instead. Fun night.