Chapter 7

Tweek's POV

But this wasn't a dare! So why?! WHY WHY WHY WHY?! He pulls away and I know I'm glowing red. I'm so nervous I think I could die! I start twitch more and I can't form my words right. "I- uh- GAH!- y- y- I..." Just ask why, god damn you!

Craig kind of looks red too, but that could just be the lighting. "Tweek, are you alright?" He ask me.

"I-I don't kn-know..." I start pulling on fingers while I try to calm down.

"I just thought... I mean, after hearing you say that... that this would be okay..." Does that mean he only did it 'cause he felt sorry? Sorry for me because I fell for someone who'll never love me baack? Because, it's impossible? So he gave me one last kiss but we can't ever be together it wouldn't work? "I mean- Fuck... I... well... kind of like you too." He tells me, looking away.

"HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" He claps his hand back over my mouth.

"Tweek, stop that or someone's gonna come." He warns me.

Breathe, one, two, three... Okay, happy place, happy place. I bite my lip so hard it starts to bleed. "But!" I lower my voice before continuing. "It's impossible, Cr-Craig! Impossible!"

"Tweek, why did you do that?" He stares at my lip. "And how's it impossible? You said you liked me too, right?!"

"Y-yeah, and I d-do, but wh-what will everyone think? A-and how will I t-tell my parents? And how would it even work?!" THIS PRESSURES GONNA MAKE ME EXPLODE! I'm still sitting in front of the door.

"Fuck what they think, and your parents will understand, and, well, we'll make it work. Just..." He sits from his crouching position and sighs. He looks up at me in my eyes and takes my hand. "Just... please go out with me, Tweek?"

JESUS CHRIST, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! My face heats up and my heart races. "I-I-" He's looking right at me. I trace his face with my eyes. It's perfect roundness without being too round and the way his eyes pull you into them like a black hole. And the black hair, barely sticking out his chullo... Staring at his face makes me feel better somehow. I'm not completely calm. But, better. I've at least found my words. "Yes." He smiles and the grip he has on my hand tightens. "Yeah, I'll go out with you."

He leans back in real fast and snatches my lips again and then pulling away just as quick. WELL FUCK! HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE! My face goes red again and I snatch my hand back. "OK, OK, now move so I can get up!" I cover my face with my hands. "And stop doing that!" He laughs and stands up, holding his hand out to help me.

When we're both on our feet he opens the door. We walk to the stairs and descend. Clyde looks up and sees us. He smiles and rushes over. "'Ay, Craig! Wha hap-pan? See, I told you my plan worked out pur-fact!" He slung his arm around Craig's neck. Drunk. But, what did he mean by plan? That reminds me I need to talk to Craig about all that.

"Craig, I think you should tell everyone to go home then go to bed."

"AW! Craaaig! Don't be a par-tay pooper, maaan!"

"Okay, party's over." Craig takes Clyde's arm off his shoulder and throws the boy on the couch. Clyde flies on the couch with just a small shove. "OK, GUYS SEE YOU ALL AT SCHOOL MONDAY! GET THE FUCK OUT!" He starts pushing people out. Most also very drunk. But, since it's Craig no one protest, not even drunk do they have that kind of courage. The only one's remaining are me, Craig, Clyde, and Token. I don't think Token's drunk though.

"Craig, that was cool, you always know how to do things right." Token tells Craig with a nod. Oh, maybe he is drunk. But, he's still Token so even when drunk he's more responsible than everyone else. Just a bit more... hyper.

"Okay, Token you should stay here I don't want you drunk driving." Craig tells his friend and grabs Clyde's arm, pulling him up off the couch to his feet.

"C'mon, bro! CHILL!" Clyde protest but can't loosen Craig's grip. He walks over to Token and takes his wrist too.

"Man, you need a drink." Token tells him, simply. Craig lead them upstairs into Clyde's room and slings Clyde on the bed. Clyde immediately fell asleep. Craig stared at him and then shrugged.

"Okay, Token, go to bed." He let go of Token's wrist.

Token's lips went to the side and he stared at Craig and Clyde. But, then he just shrugged. "Alright, guy. See ya in the morning." He got on the other side of the bed and pushed Clyde so he could slide in.

Craig turns off the lights and we leave. He locks the front door for Clyde just in case one of the drunks returned.

"Okay, so..." He stopped and stared at a box off pizza on the lawn.

"Yeah?" I furrowed my brows.

"I was wondering... tomorrow, if you didn't have plans we... FUCK!" He looks frustrated. "You'd wanna go on a..." He swallows and blushes a little. "date." I blush more than he is and bite my lip again. "Tweek!" He snaps. "Stop doing that!" He stares at me and then looks down.

"Yes, Craig, sure..." I squeak out.

"Really? Okay, I'll come for you around one." He smiles and kisses me on the cheek before waving and getting into his car and driving off. My heart flutters. He kissed me again! I love it when he does! It's so soft and nice and I just I like him so much! I get into my car, quickly. I check my phone, twelve... Shit, stayed out a little longer than I wanted to. I drive home and see that my parents are still up. They were probably waiting for me. But, they usually stay up this late on friday's anyway. I get out and lock the doors and make my way up to the porch. I jiggle the key in the lock and go inside. Shutting the door behind me I stop.

What the hell just happened? I don't think I've stopped to think about it. I... have a boyfriend. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I clap my hand over my mouth and turn a bright red. And I'm going on a date with him tomorrow! I slide down the door and sit on the floor. I see my mom turn around from the couch. She was sitting with my dad.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She ask. My dad turns around now too.

"You're red as a beat." He tells me. I move my hand and stare at them with my mouth open. They stare back. I start screaming. Every thing I was holding in from previous stress from tonight. I let it out. I let it all out. My parents rush over and help me over to the couch. My dad brings me water because when I'm done breathing I start hyperventilating. I take big gulps. "What happened, Tweek?" He ask when I'm done freaking out.

Should I tell them? They are my parents, I should. They're gonna find out sooner or later... BUT NOT NOW! I'm not ready! I cover my face and shake my head real fast. "IT WAS JUST A DARE IT MEANT NOTHING I SWEAR!"

"Woah, son, slow down. You know, when you start talking fast we can't understand you." My dad tells me, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Now, are you alright?"

"Yeah, dad. I'm f-fine." I tell him with a swallow.

"What happened? Where'd you go?" My mom ask, taking my hand.

"I- uh- I went to a party..." I admit.

"Oh, well, what happened?"

"N-nothing... It was just a lot of people and I'm not used to that..." I lie. Oh no, I'm lying now! I'm surprised at how good I am. I think I'm good. I could be really bad...

"Oh, that's understandable. Well, you must be tired, there's some coffee in the kitchen. You should head up to bed."

Coffee, then bed. Yep, that's normal. It is in my house. "Thanks, mom." I get up and make myself a glass before heading upstairs to my room. I really should get some sleep. Craig's gonna be here around one so I wanna be ready. Oh, god this is way too much pressure! I don't know how to deal with relationships! I... But, with Craig it seems different. He's so perfect and I'm so, like, not... But, looking at him and being around him makes me feel better. I don't know... I hope our date tomorrow goes well...

I kick off my jeans and get in bed. I'm actually really tired. So, I think I'll get a good rest all night today. I close my eyes and drift off.