Chapter 25

[Ethans POV]

So many people tried to stop Chris and I from fighting, but nothing worked. I felt as if my jaw was breaking each punch Chris threw, but I knew I couldn't give up. I needed to win. I was eventually able to kick him off of me so that he was on the ground. I clinched my fist yet again and punched Chris' face before Jakob grabbed me and pulled me away. "Stop it!" Jakob shouted while he slapped my face. "You're with Ariel. She cheated on you! We clearly saw her cheating on you!" I yelled. "Ethan she wouldn't have cheated on me. She explained everything to me. That guy just wanted her badly , she told him she had a boyfriend" Jakob replied. "No. No I don't believe this. Just wait, wait until I prove you wrong." I shrugged out of Jakobs hands and ran home. I couldn't bare the thought of him and Ariel actually being something together again. No this isn't jealousy. This isn't wanting to be with Ariel. This is wanting to protect my best friend.

The fact that Chris had to push my down onto the ground and start this whole fight was dreadful. And for me to even continue with it is horrible. I should've just walked away, but the fight is done and over. And hopefully, it'll never happen again.

[Chris' POV]
I got pushed to the floor with another punch to my face. Ah the taste of blood. I opened my eyes just a bit so I could see where Ethan was. But Jakob took Ethan away. After a minute of laying there in pain, I finally got up and was thankfully taken home by one of the teachers. "Thanks Miss Marsh" I said as I got out of her car. "It's okay Christopher. Just never do that again." She replied as she took off.

I entered home and no one was there. I sat down on my bed and had an ice pack over my black eye. I soon felt my phone vibrate, so I answered the call. It was Jakob.

"Chris!" Jakob said. "Yeah?" I replied in pain. "Did you get suspended ?" Jakob asked. "What no. Miss marsh told me just to never do what I did again" I answered. "What the hell. Ethan got suspended! Like two minutes ago. Mr Matthew called Ethans home phone number and Ethan answered and he said he's suspended from school for 2 months. He's gonna get bashed by his parents" Jakob said. "Mr Matthew ? As in the principle of our school? But I started the fight, I pushed him down" I shockingly said. "I know, but he suspended Ethan." Jakob said. We both didn't know what to do.

I didn't know if I should help Ethan or not. He did give me a black eye and said my cousin cheated on Jakob.

•••

[Authors Note]
Hey guys ! I am so sorry I haven't been publishing chapters a lot recently. Just so much stuff to do with school you know. Anyways, in the last chapter a lot of you guys told me to update so your wishes have been granted :)
Hope you guys like this chapter, I apologise for it being so short. But please Vote & Comment💗
In chapter 23 that was when I first reached 3.03k views and now we're on 6k views ! Thank you guys so much! (New chapter uploaded every month)