Chapter 12

[Ethan's POV]
I walked to Cambridge Park and waited for Jakob. He then arrived about ten minutes after me. I could tell that he was upset so I texted Chris and Titania to come meet us here as well so that they could help me cheer him up. "Jake relax you'll see her again" I said as I patted his shoulder. "Ethan can you not lie to me. You know it yourself that I'm not going to see her" he said as he took my arm off of him. "Ugh Jakob. Listen to me okay, hear me out. You guys might see each other. There's always that chance. You both seem to have an amazing bond with each other, whether it's best friends, or couple. If you two end up breaking up, and stay best friends then be thankful for that. But honestly if youse are meant to be something in this world will bring you guys back together" . Jakob look up at me and thanked me for what I had just said. We Both then turned our heads to our left, and saw Chris and Titania.

Titania ran to Jakob as soon as she saw him, and Chris followed. "I'm so sorry Jakob, trust me Ariel didn't want to leave you. She loves you so so much but she's afraid something will happen there that'll cause you guys to stop dating". Everyone froze and stated at Titania. "What ? What do you mean" Jakob said as he looked really serious. "Well, you guys are pretty much long distance. Like really long distance. You both could meet someone new and lose feelings for each other" Titania said as she started to go a little red. Chris then punched Titania's arm softly, to kind of signal her to stop.

After a couple of minutes in silence, Jakob asked if we could all go somewhere to get his mind off Ariel. "Uh why don't we go practice and write another song ?" Said Chris. Jakob nodded and we all went to Chris' place.

[Chris' POV]
It took us about five minutes to get to my place. "Okay so I guess we should practice our song lyrics for 'Good Enough' I said as I took out my guitar and paper. "Chris you should start then it'll be Jakob and then me" Ethan said as he sat down next to me. I nodded and Jakob agreed as well.

After ten minutes I thought of the first part of the song for myself, and we then all started to think of Jakob's part. "I got it" Jakob said as he grabbed the pen out of my hand. "It was like 1,2,3, just you and me. Thought everything was fine but then I came back home, you didn't pick up the phone. All I could do was wonder why." Was what Jakob wrote down. We could all tell he sort of related that to Ariel. "Then I saw you with another guy" Jakob said a couple seconds after he let go of the pen. I wrote down the last sentence he said as it fit the song perfectly. "Jakob she isn't going to Cheat on you she loves you so much okay ? And in fact, youse will still be best friends after so at least you'll still have her as a friend" Titania said as she sat down next to Jakob. We were all silent for about half an hour just sitting there until Ethan decided to break the silence.

"Uh should we all sleep over at Jakob's tonight to keep him company ?". I agreed and Jakob thanked us for it. We all then stared at Titania. "Oh no I can't sleep over at your place, my mum won't let because she's planning this really 'important' dinner tonight and my cousins who I've never met before are coming over." She said. We all kind of sat around finishing the song. We finished it pretty quick. Quicker than we would've expected. Then Titania had to leave, so we all decided to drop her off home then head to Jakob's.

"Bye Titania" we all said as she entered her house. She waved a goodbye and then we started walking to Jakob's. "So are you going to Skype Ariel tonight ?" I asked him. He nodded. "Trust me, Ethan & Titania though, if she loses feelings for you she'll break up with you. I know my cousin and I know what she'll do okay". Jakob nodded and smiled. "I don't want to be so upset about it anymore, we haven't broke up anyways. I'm just kind of sad that her grandma and mother passed away and now she has to be with her dad" he said as he started to walk a little faster.

*8 Minutes Later*

We arrived at Jakob's place and we all went straight to his room. "Hey that's Ariels favourite Bracelet" I said as I realised he had a bracelet on. "Yeah she gave me it before she left and I gave her my lucky bracelet" Jakob said as he stared at his arm. Jakob's lucky bracelet is pretty much this bracelet he received from his uncle when Jakob was about 4 years old. It was the first and last time Jakob ever met his uncle. Sadly, that day he was given the bracelet, his uncle disappeared and was never found. He wouldn't let anyone touch it besides himself. He wouldn't even let his parents touch it. It was so precious to him that he was so cautious when he wore it.

"Wow you gave it to Ariel. Dude you're really in love with her aren't you" Ethan said as he laid down on Jakob's bed. "Haha shut up Brooke Lover" Jakob replied with. "What? I don't even like her haha nice try though. Surprised she's even on a holiday at the moment" . I then pushed Ethan off the bed and laid down with Jakob. "Shotgun bed" I said. "It's my bed" Jakob said right after me. "Shotgun that spare mattress you have" I said before Ethan could. Pretty much means that Ethan's sleeping on the floor tonight.

*Around 11pm at night*

[Jakob's POV]

I took out my laptop and went on Skype. I then video Skyped Ariel. "Hey Babe" I said as she was unpacking her items. "Hey Jake. It's like 4am here haha" she said as she took a break to talk to me. "Oh really it's 11pm here" I said to her. "We're going to have to figure out a time to Skype each other" She said as someone knocked on her door. Ethan and Chris then sat behind me, so Ariel could see all three of us. "Hello ?" Ariel said to the person who knocked on her door. "Can I come in Ariel" the voice said. I'm pretty sure it was her father. "Yeah I guess" she replied with.

She had to turn off her Skype as their talk started to become serious and personal. After an hour, she Skyped me. "You okay ?" Ethan said as he answered the Skype call for me. "Oh my gosh I'm going to miss your annoying face etho. Oh tell Chris I miss him and that I love him and then pass the laptop to Jakob haha" Ariel replied with. "HIII ARIEL" said Chris in the background as Ethan passed me my laptop. Ariel just giggled and then Said hi to me. "you look beautiful" I said to her as I saw her without her makeup on. She's honestly gorgeous without makeup and I wish she could see it instead of spending so much money on something that she doesn't even need.

We talked for so long that it was 6am for me and 11am for her. She was a day behind us which was a little weird considering the huge time difference. We both then had to go. "I love you so god damn much. Tell Titania I miss her by the way" she said as she blew a kiss through the screen. "I love you so much as well, I already miss you heaps" I said.

•••

[Authors Note]
Hey guys ! So since I've updated 3 times within a week, the next update will be sometime next week :) also working on another fanfic called "the girl next door | e.k" which will have the first chapter posted by the end of today (16.01.16) ! Also might do a Chris Lanzon fanfiction in the near future along with in stereo imagines ! Hope you guys are enjoying this FF so far :) a lot more things to happen soon so be prepared | -slaylikejakob ♡