Chapter 19

[Jakob's POV]
"A-Ariel" I said as I pushed her in for a hug. I held her tight, and she held me tight. Her hands around my neck while mines around her waist. "Jakob I, I want a second chance" she said as she pulled away. "I want all of you, your body, your heart, your soul. I need you" she instantly spoke as she gazed into my eyes. Hers looked so beautiful. "Ariel , were better off like this. Why are you even in Sydney ?" I asked her as I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm. I'm living here now. I'm living with Chris. I didn't want him to tell you that I was here. I came here for you. Please" she insisted. "I have to go" I took off and ran to catch up to Titania, Ethan, Chris and Brooke.

I saw them sitting down with pizza already ordered. "Chris" I said as I pulled him away from the rest. "Why didn't you tell me Ariel was here ?" I asked him. "She didn't want me to" he replied. "are you guys dating again ?" He curiously asked. "No. No we're not" I said.

"That must suck for her, she was so upset last night about your guys break up. She said she's cried herself to sleep every night thinking about you and how she shouldn't have hung out with Grayson. She loves you a lot dude. But then she had a sudden mood swing and she wasn't as upset. She was more of angry, and she was like and I quote 'why can't we at least be friends'. I guess she was just bummed out" Chris said as he walked back to his seat next to Titania. Ethan sat on the other side of Titania, leaving Brooke sitting across from them. I took a seat next to Brooke and then heard footsteps.

"Jakob please tell me how you feel, do you still love me" Ariel said as she gasped for air. "I. I don't know. I don't think dating was a good idea. I still love you with all my heart, but I think we took our love for each other too far and made it into something that wasn't really there" I said unsure. I did love her, I really did. I felt as if I loved her more than a friend. But once I saw her and Grayson, something hit me. It felt as if my mind exploded. As if, in that very moment, I lost all of the 'relationship love' feeling, and just thought of how life was before we dated.

All of a sudden, Ariel fell to the floor gasping for air. "Ariel!" I shouted as I tried to shake her. I soon remembered, she's asthmatic. "She's having an asthma attack !" Chris yelled as he ran to her. Tears fell from all of our faces, including Brooke, Titania and Ethan. "Give her CPR" Ethan shouted at me. Without having a second though, my lips connected to hers and Chris was pushing her chest. I tried to give her air but it didn't seem as if it was working. I looked o my right and Titania was calling the ambulance. Before I knew it, the ambulance arrived, and she got taken away with Chris.

[Ariel's POV]
"Jakob please tell me how you feel, do you still love me" I said as she gasped for air. I needed my asthma puffer, but I didn't have it with me. I had this thought at the back of my mind that I'd be okay. "I. I don't know. I don't think dating was a good idea. I still love you with all my heart, but I think we took our love for each other too far and made it into something that wasn't really there" Jakob said as his voice went a little lower and softer.

Before I knew it, everything turned black, and I instantly hit the ground only hearing Jakob yell my name. I saw a bright light, and the next thing i knew, I was in an ambulance truck heading to the hospital alongside Chris. "W-what happened" I asked him. "You had an asthma attack. Thank god it wasn't as bad as other people's" he thankfully spoke as he held my hand. "You're staying there overnight just in case it happens again" he said. I sighed, and then closed my eyes to rest.

•••

[Authors Note]
Hey guys ! Short chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it though, remember to do the usual, vote & comment ! I'm so excited that were almost at chapter 20 💘