Chapter 17

[Ethan's POV]
I woke up early the next day due to the time difference. It was around 5am when I woke up, and I decided to walk outside to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a glance inside to see nothing. Of course. I realised we had a telephone for room service, so I headed over to the phone and ordered some pancakes and a glass of cold water. As I turned around after canceling the phone call, I saw Jakob. "Ahrgska" I yelled, I didn't expect him to be there. "Thanks for ordering for me mate" he said as he tapped my back. "Are you hung-" I got cut off by Jakob. "No I'm okay" he said.

*Time Skip*

We both had a shower and then got changed for Jakob's big day. He wore some old school vans, a long white shirt, and a black jacket over it which had a Nike symbol and black jeans. I decided to wear, a black and white shirt, with some jeans and converses. Pretty much my every day look.

"I'm going to see Ariel" Jakob squealed. "Calm down bro" I said. "You sure you know where she lives ?" I reassuringly asked. "Yes, she told Chris and she wouldn't lie to Chris and Chris wouldn't lie to me since he knows we've spent a lot of money to come here" Jakob mumbled as he opened the front door of our hotel room. "Okay".

We headed down the road and took so many turns and came across so many stop lights, it felt as if we were going around in circles.

[Jakob's POV]
Ethan was so annoying complaining every time we came across new stop lights and has to turn. "We're going to right way relax" I said as I looked over at him.

After a couple more minutes, we arrived at a house. It was big. The clean white walls made it look like it was painted yesterday. "Wow" Ethan whispered as we both took a step forward. I knocked on the door and had a huge smile across my face. I took a glance at Ethan and he stared at me as well. No one answered do I decided to knock again.

"Hello ?" A female voice said as the door opened. I gave the person a huge hug and went in for a kiss, only before I got interrupted by Ethan. "Dude" he whispered. I opened my eyes and saw an elderly lady. "Uh sorry" I said as I ran down the street.

"You almost kissed an elderly lady. Couldn't you tell it wasn't her voice ? And couldn't you feel that her skin wasn't as soft, it had more wrinkles ?" Ethan Said as he tried to gasp for air but couldn't because of how much he was laughing. "Shut up" I said as I punched him in the stomach. "Can't you tell Ariel's voice though" Ethan asked. "Yeah I can I was just so happy that I'll be seeing her that I forgot" I replied.

[Ariel's POV]
Grayson wanted to come over to my place today, but I didn't feel like it. I told him to meet me outside of my house and we'd go for a walk and just talk. So that's what we did. We were both telling each other more things about one another. I soon sighed. "What's wrong ?" He asked. "Nothing I just want to see Jakob so bad" I replied with. "You'll see him soon" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder. I let him keep it there as it make me feel more comfortable.

We walked for another ten minutes until I heard footsteps run towards us, Grayson turned around first, and I went to follow, but before I could turn my head to see where the footsteps were coming from, he locked lips with mine and held my waist in closer so that I couldn't get out. I tried to push him away but it didn't work, he was too strong. It just seemed as if I was touching his chest. I didn't kiss him back, my lips were completely still. I was in shock.

After a while, I was able to get out of the kiss. And I turned around to see who was there. "J-Jakob" I stuttered. Tears were falling down his face, Ethan gave me a death stare. I couldn't believe what just happened. Jakob came to see me, along with Ethan, but he now thinks that I'm cheating on him. I should've never talked to Grayson, let alone, let him see how Jakob looks like.

"It's not what it looks like please trust me, Grayson and I aren't dating. He forced me to he wouldn't let me go" I said as I walked closer to Jakob. "I came here for you, and you do that. You know I'm only fifteen, and I travelled here for you Ariel" Jakob said as he burst into more tears. "Jakob please trust me, I love you" I said as went to hug him. He pushed me away and spoke. "Or do you love him". I looked at Ethan hoping he'd try to help. "Jakob lets just go back to our hotel".

They soon took off, and I turned back to face Grayson. I grabbed his phone and smashed it on the floor. "Don't ever talk to me again" I added in as I kicked him in the crotch. I ran, and went to follow after Jakob and Ethan. The faster i ran didn't make a difference. I was still hundred of meters behind them, but I could tell where they were heading. To the best hotel in Los Angeles.

•••

[Authors Note]
Word count : 921 | shortish chapter with some drama 👼🏼 I'm sorry if I start updating the chapters less often as I do now, it's because of school and homework and all that stuff, but continue to read, vote & comment please 😊