Chapter 8 - new girl

[Jakobs POV]
I woke up around 6am. It was early but all I could think about was Ariel. I really do want her, I just can't stand the idea of seeing her with someone else. Although she likes me, that can change real quick. In seconds, she may not even like me anymore. After an hour or so of thinking, I had a quick shower and got ready for school.

*one hour later*

I left my house on my phone texting Ariel. I Quickly looked up and saw Brooke so I ran towards her. "Hey Brooke ! We're walking to school today remember ?" I said as I was finally next to her. She nodded. She seemed a little upset. I then placed my hand around her shoulders. I tried to keep a convocation going but she just kept on giving me short answers.

Once we arrived at school I showed her to Ariel, Ethan, Chris and Titania who were already there. She instantly lit up as I showed her Ethan. We had about twenty minutes to spare so I decided I'd quickly show her around and get her timetable. "Here's the girls bathroom, oh and the classrooms are pretty easy to understand all the ones that say one hundred and something are the first floor; two hundred and something is the second; three hundred and something is third and four hundred and something is The fourth floor" I said as I pointed around. I told her to stay with my 'group of friends' because she'd do best with us. She agreed and we went to go get her timetable. "I think I'm going to like Ethan" Brooke said as the office ladies handed her timetable to her. "Hahahah he's my best mate. He's a great guy, you guys would really make a cute couple" I said as I put my arm around her shoulder yet again.

*fast forward into Lunch*

[Ariel's POV]
It was finally lunch after such a long day. I saw Jakob and ran up to him and gave him a hug. He picked me up and spun me around. Once he stopped he leaned in a for a kiss and we locked lips. It felt so wrong. We're not dating , but I let him and he let me. It was an amazing feeling though. He then put me down and we sat with everyone else. He placed his arm over me and I leaned on his shoulder. "Hey Jakob" the new girl Brooke said. He took his arm off my shoulder and gave her a hug. She smiled and giggled. I texted Titania who was sitting across from me. "Ugh she touched him again" I said. "Ariel stop getting jealous😂 he's your boyfriend he won't do anything bad he's madly in love with you, and in fact she isn't gonna have a chance with him" she replied with. I rolled my eyes at her and typed back to her. "He isn't my boyfriend !" I then put my phone down as Jakob went to sit back down next to me. Brooke then sat next to him as Chris moved over.

Lunch soon ended and we were all walking our separate ways. I was walking with Titania though. We were talking about Jakob and She told me to ask him out. I kept saying no , but I turned over to where he was walking for a split second and saw him with Brooke. I then changed my mind and told her I'm going to ask him out right now. I then ran over to Jakob. I pulled him aside and he told Brooke he'd catch up with her later. I looked up at Jakob and smiled. He instantly smiled back. "So why'd you pull me away ?" He asked. I looked down at the floor and took a deep breath as I laid my eyes back to his. "Do you maybe want to like .. Date ?" I said. His smile got bigger. He picked me up and gave me a kiss. "Yes of course" he said with so much joy. He held my hand and then took me to my class. As he walked me in Titania saw us and so did Ethan, I had math that period. Ethan was giving Jakob this signal of like "you did it" and Titania was smiling so much for me. I went and sat down next to the two as they were together. Jakob then walked away.

After that period was done , I asked Jakob if I could sleep over at his place for the night. He said yes and we walked to his place together. He told me how he told Ethan and Chris about us dating and I said it was alright. We were holding hands and was on his street as Brooke came up to him on the other side. "Hey Jakob" she said as she tapped his shoulder. "Hey Brooke ! This is Ariel I know you already know her but she's my girlfriend . She's beautiful isn't She" he said as he looked over at me. I started blushing and gave him a soft punch as I told him to stop. "Ariel, Brooke likes Ethan but don't tell Ethan haha" Jakob said as he was waiting for Brooke to hurt him. She said it was okay for me knowing and I felt relieved as I knew she didn't have feelings for Jakob. I then realised that Brooke lived right across from Jakob as Jakob and I entered his place. A couple hours into the sleep over we both decided to skip school all day tomorrow and just stay with each other.

•••

[Author's Note]
Quick chapter ! I didn't edit it so sorry if some parts don't make sense. I just really thought I needed to update, so enjoy ! Next chapter is coming really soon and it's going to be long :) also currently thinking of a ship name between Jakob and Ariel. Should it be Jariel ?¿