Chapter 2 - Practice

[Ethan's POV]
It was 4.50pm, Jakob and I met up and we walked to Chris' place. It seemed as if Chris was the only one there. We both sat down next to him and he took out a book from his school bag, then grabbed his guitar that was next to the sofa we were on and started asking if we had any ideas.

Minutes that felt like hours passed as none of us had a single clue of what to put in our song.

[Jakob's POV]
We couldn't think of anything , we were all dozed out and our minds were dull. It felt as if someone threw a brick at all of our heads which made us not able to think straight. An hour passed by. We were still sitting there thinking.

Then , Titania walked by doing this weird face to someone that was meters behind her. After Titania excited the garage (which is where we practice) Ariel walked by laughing about Titania's face. Her smile was so beautiful words can't even explain. She's like an angel from above. I started to hum some notes to myself soon after she left , and I started to have lyric ideas "time stops when I see you, tight jeans and a reckless hairdo, the kind of girl wanting for forever, wherever" I told Chris to write it down while I could still remember it. They both looked at me in a weird way.

An hour and several minutes passed and we were halfway into the song when Chris wanted to stop. "Do you like Ariel" he said without no hesitation. Ethan started laughing and then turned to me and gave me a serious look. "W-what no she's my best friend" I said as I could feel my cheeks going red. "And I'm your best friend too" Ethan said. Chris looked over at Ethan. He laughed and then said "Ethan that has nothing to do what I'm trying to get out of Jakob"

I looked at them both and then looked down. I mumbled "yes". Ethan jumped off his seat and sorta hit me but sorta gave me a hug. Chris had this look on his face as if he was about to burst out laughing but tried to keep it in. "Why do you like her ?!" Ethan & Chris said ironically at the same time. "Ahh I don't know. Maybe it's the way she talks to me. How she's always been there for me. Helped me through getting bullied, up until now. She hugs me like there's something between us, something more than friends. She's so beautiful and she's just perfect in my eyes. I want her i really do, but I mean , more than just Best Friends. I can't deal but notice her every time she walks by".

Chris leaned over to me. He said "we knew you like her because once she walked by, you got these lyrics and it seems like you were referring to her."

I smiled, Ethan and Chris took it better than I expected. Man I love these guys, my best mates.

•••

[Authors Note]
Hey guys :) I hope your enjoying the FanFiction so far ! This is my first time making one and I'm really nervous so that's probably why it not really that good. But leave comments on how you feel about the story :) thank you ! Btw yes I know this is a really short chapter. They'll start to get longer soon