Introduction

[Authors note] EDITED
Hey guys, before I start writing I just wanted to give a brief description about Ariel & Jakob (the main characters), how they met, and a little bit more. :) hope you enjoy this fan fiction !

•••

[Ariels Pov]
Hi, I'm Ariel, and no it isn't pronounced as the Disney Mermaid Ariel, it's pronounced as Ari-L.

When I was younger my parents had an unhealthy marriage and they got a divorce. Due to that incident, my mum moved out of town and took me with her as I was the only child & my father didn't want anything to do with me. We moved into Sydney, and I had to change schools. I changed schools once I was in year 2 and I met this amazing person I now call my best friend. His name is Jakob Delgado.

Jakob has been into music for as long as I can remember. The first day I came into that new school, he showed me around and we sat together on the playground while he'd be singing. People would come up to us and say things like "Look it's Jakob's girlfriend the new girl" or "Jakob's gay and so is Ariel" just because it was 'weird' for a girl to be friends with a guy back then.

I remember Jakob used to cry from those words but I'd give him the biggest tightest hug and he'd start smiling again.

Fast forward a couple years ahead and we both are in high school , the same one in fact. Jakob then joined a group with my Cousin (Chris Lanzon) and Jakob's best guy friend (Ethan Karparhy). They all can sing pretty good and I must say I'm a huge fan.

They practiced "Style - Taylor Swift" many times before the live X Factor audition they signed up for, and they were astonishing! They made it so far on the X Factor being on Guy Sensations team. But sadly they didn't win.