Chapter 4 - truth or dare

[Jakob's POV]
Once I left Ariel's place , I received a text message from Chris. It was in a group chat and I was invited to his place. I decided to go since I didn't have anything better to do. But I went home, got changed into a checkered shirt , the same jeans as when I arrived to Ariel's place and then I left.

[Titania's POV]
*buzz* my phone went. I stood up from my bed and went to go grab my phone. Once I grabbed it i went to lay down on my bed again. It was a message from Chris in a group chat with Ethan, Jakob and Ariel. "Come over to my place tonight , I'm boredd" the message said. I replied "haha lmao you got no one to talk to 😂" since everyone else just read the message but didn't reply. "Shut up I got more friends than you" he said.

[Ethan's POV]
I got a text message from Chris telling everyone to go over to his place since he was bored. I hopped out of bed only wearing sweatpants and a sweater , put on some converse and left to Chris'.

Once I was on Chris' street I saw Jakob, Ariel and Titania all together almost about to enter Chris' place. I yelled "JAKOBB!". They all turned around. As they did I ran up to them as fast as I could so I wasn't the last one there.

* Two Hours Later *

We were all bored , everyone was just on their phones. Expect for Titania because her phone died. "Wanna play Spin the Bottle ?" she said hoping someone would agree. We all shook our heads and went back onto our phones. "Uhh what about Truth or Dare ?". We all put our phones down and went into a circle as we all wanted to play.

* half an hour later *

We were still playing Truth or Dare. It was now my turn to Truth or Dare someone. I picked Jakob. "Dare" he said as he wanted to seem like a 'risk taker'. I smiled and looked over at Ariel. Jakob's face was priceless, it's like he knew what I was about to say. "I dare you to kiss Ariel". Everyone looked at the two. Chris was laughing so hard and Titania was smiling like there was no tomorrow. I could see that Jakob wanted to thank me for it , but also wanted to kill me. Ariel seemed really reticent. But she was also blushing a lot.

[Jakob's POV]
Ethan dared me to kiss Ariel. So many thoughts were going through my mind, "lips or cheek ? What if she doesn't want it ? What if it turns out bad ?" I was so nervous I could feel my face go red. I sorta leaned in and she leaned in too , but in a split second I changed my mind and kissed her cheek. It wa so soft , softer than her hands. I felt like such an idiot , she leaned in as well but I went for the cheek ! I could hear Chris and Ethan , they were both like "awhh" like they were upset about it. It would've been weird if I kissed Ariel on the lips right there though , her cousin was there.

[Ariel's POV]
I leaned in , he leaned in. He changed his mind so quickly. I felt stupid. I leaned in and he probably didn't even want to kiss my lips. But there was something about that moment that made me want it.

My feelings for Jakob are slowly growing and I don't want it too. If it grows, and I get rejected, how will it ever go back to what we used to have ? That friendship of a lifetime. Our friendship goals. He was the first actual friend I ever made and he was also going to be my first kiss. It all ended so quickly.

After another Hour of playing Truth Or Dare, Jakob had to go home. We all said our goodbyes, I gave him a hug as usual, and he left. The boys were staring at me, as if I should've done something. I looked at them and shrugged. They then looked away. Another hour passed and Ethan left. Then ten minutes later, Titania and I decided to leave. While I gave Chris a goodbye hug he whispered something into my ear but I couldn't quite figure out what he was saying. It was Something about that dare Jakob got but that's all I could make out from it.

On my way home with Titania we started talking about Jakob. "You like him huh" she asked. I smiled, "I'm not sure. My feelings are growing but I'm unsure if it's just friendship feelings or me loving him feelings." . She tapped my back and said "it's alright, we all feel that at some point. I used to like Chris but I thought it was just as a friendship" . When she said that I almost died. "YOU USED TO LIKE MY COUSIN ?! WOAAAAAHH CC" I yelled. She covered my mouth before I could continue saying another word. "Shut up Ariel oh my god you ugly ass potato" she said. We both started laughing. The rest of the walk was silent until We walked past her place, we said goodbye, and then I walked down the street and turned right, walked down another street and then there was my home.

That was it for that night. What an unexpected night, what an unexpected day. Jakob comes over to my place and we almost kiss and then we play truth or dare and we almost kiss and then I realise my best friend used to have a massive crush on my cousin. What's next ? Something to do with Ethan ? Haha.

•••
[Author's Note]
Firstly happy Birthday to Jakob Delgado ! YOU'RE FIFTEEN TODAY OML ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH ! Ahh && also , I know this story is a bit all over the place atm, but it's going to get better, chapters are going to be long & it's going to be more interesting ! If you'd like me to update please comment, so that I know some people are enjoying :)