Chapter 38

Josh Pov

I knew i had to travel to go see my family and tell them that Daisy is my daughter. To me the first people that should know are my family, they are going to be grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins ect. Holly agreed i could bring Daisy with me and she stayed back at her mums. I was on my way to my mums house and she was worried when i asked her get the family together. She asked over and over what the news was but i didn't want to tell them on the phone i wanted to tell them face to face. My parents have met Daisy before when she was on tour with us but my brothers/sisters haven't met there niece and i thought it was important they get to meet her, they have oready missed out on the first 3years of there nieces life and i don't want them to miss out on anymore it was also important that Daisy gets to meet her family.

Me and holly had tried to explain to Daisy i was her dad but she is really confused and i know it will take alot for us to explain George isn't her daddy and i am. Its very confusing for a 3year old but over time i know she will understand and when Daisy grows up i will always tell her how she was brought up  by George and why. I don't want her to forget about everything George did for her and how he was her daddy for 3years. 

I pulled up in my mums drive way and turned of Olly Murs causing Daisy to sulk as she was singing along to all the main part  of his song right place right time, i think she is his biggest fan even if she is only 3years old she adores him. 

*Daisy do you want go meet nanny* 

*Yeah* Daisy said smiling as i unbuckled her out of her car seat and picked her up. I was nervous as i knocked on the door i wasn't sure how they are going to react. They never knew me and Holly slept together, so they have no idea what i am going to tell them. 

My mum answered the door and gave me a worried look as she looked between me and Daisy. I gave my mum a faint smile and walked past her she closely followed behind me after shutting the front door, i walked through to the living room and  My brother Callum and Sister Victoria were sitting on the sofa next to my step dad Graham looking worried. 

*Josh is everything ok* my step dad asked as i walked into the room then his eyes fell upon Daisy who was holding tightly onto my jacket.

My mum came past me and sat down on the sofa along with the rest of my family and looked up at me. 

*Everyone meet Daisy my daughter* 

*What* My mum said quickly her eyes filling up with tears 

*I thought she was Georges daughter*  My step dad quickly added looking at Daisy 

*Yes im a auntie* Victoria said and quickly jumped up from the sofa  and walked across to me and Daisy. 

*Whats her name Josh* 

*Daisy* 

*Hello Daisy im auntie Victoria* Victoria said with a huge smile, and daisy turned to face her and smiled back.  Both My mum and Graham were sitting shocked on the sofa and my brother stood up and introduced his self to Daisy before looking up to me and saying 

*Josh shes gorgeous, congratulations , even if you have only just found out i know you will make a brillaint father* 

*Thanks pal* I said and patted his back, i knew it would of been hard for Callum to say them words to me and i really appreciated it. I knew i had to speak to mum and Graham properly but i didnt want Daisy in the room, she gets really upset hearing Georges name and if she wasnt so terrified about meeting these new people i know she would of cried when my step dad said his name.

*Daisy do you want go with Auntie Victoria and go look at her room, im sure you can play dress up* 

*We Can and i will even let you do my make up* Victoria added and Daisy face light up at the sound of doing someones make up I put daisy down and Victoria held onto daisy's hand and they  both left the room with Victoria smiling and Daisy happily leaving the room with her. My brother followed out the room after them understanding i need to have a serious conversation with my step dad and mum. 

I explained everything to mum and Graham and they understood and were really happy they were grandparents but were really shocked. My mum started to worry about my career and worried how George was going to take the news. She loved George and they are close. 

LATER THAT NIGHT 

I had just face timed my dad  , Alison (my step mum) and my two sisters  lucy  and Sophie  to tell them the news. I did want to tell them the news face to face but i couldn't just take Daisy half way across the world now to tell them  And i wanted them to know before the story got out in the press. I didnt want them finding out from picking up the newspaper or a magazine so face time was the only way to tell them the news now. 

My dad started to cry and my two sisters jumped around excited and my step mum Alison congratulated me and couldn't wipe the smile of her face. I promised i would take Daisy across to meet them as soon as i could. 

I was hoping that at the end of the month i could get a whole weekend of and take her across and i knew Holly wouldn't mind she knows how important it is for my whole family to meet Daisy and more importantly how important it is for Daisy to know who her whole family is. 

Now all my family knew about my daughter i knew that i had to tell the other boys and more importantly George. I dont know what is going to happen how he is going to react. Will it ruin my careers and the other boys or will George be upset but be happy still singing with me in the band and watch me bring up Daisy. She is a huge part of my life now and i know i will put her first in every situation even if that means loosing my whole career. 

I planned on going to tell George tomorrow morning. I wasn't going to take Daisy i didn't want Daisy to get upset and im not that evil to rub it in my best friends face that i am the farther. Deep down i am terrified to break the news to George. 

200 reads = Update   OR will update next friday :) 

Vote and comment