Chapter 22

Tommy Pov

I read the header and scanned through the letter looking for the results. 

*DNA not matched* 

my eyes filled with tears. I wasn't Daisy's dad. I wanted to be a her father but i know for Daisy this is better George has been in her life from the beginning and she will be better of having George as her dad. She can support Daisy more because she can provide her with more.   

Holly Pov

My phone rang and it was Tommy. I knew this would about the results of the DNA test. This phone call will tell me the results if Tommy or George was the dad of Daisy.  I quickly answered the phone and heard Tommy cry, but i didn't know if it was because he was happy or upset. 

*Tommy* 

*Shes not mine* he sobbed down the phone. I didn't even have to ask. I didn't know if i was happy or not.

*im so sorry Tommy* i quickly spoke but noticed the phone had gone dead he obviously put the phone down. I knew from that point i wouldnt hear from Tommy again. We had 1 drunken night and i knew he wont be in my life anymore. 

Now i know that Tommy is not the farther of Daisy. I need to contract George he needs to see his daughter and Daisy needs to see her dad she has missed George. I havent spoken or seen George in 11days, now i know he is the farther i feel terrible. I have been ignoring all of his phonecalls, even after seeing him in the interview 2 days ago and seeing how upset he was even with the fake smile i still didnt contact him. I know i have been heartless. 

I grabbed my phone i knew it was now or never. Luckly Daisy was still sleeping so she wouldn't hear Georges voice. 

 WOW over 70reads and 6vote in 2hours.... you guys are crazy :)