Chapter 18

Holly Pov

*Mummy look its daddy* Daisy shouted again when i ignored her and started to panic. I didnt want to face George not yet i can't. I turned to where Daisy was pointing and it was him on the front of a magazine.

I felt relived it wasn't George in person. I thought he found me and was going to take Daisy.

*Mummy i miss daddy* Daisy said and she started to cry. I felt terrible. George might not be her dad and she is crying from been away from him for 4 days, i felt horrible. I wanted to cry with my daughter but we were in a busy shopping center.

*We will see him soon* I said to Daisy but i didnt know the next time she will see George, or if she will ever see George again.

Daisy carried on crying i bent down and picked her up trying to comfort her. I wanted to know what the magazine said so i went into whs smiths and bought the magazine and quickly put it in my bag so Daisy wouldnt see George again. Daisy stopped crying once i got out the shop after buying the magazine.

I managed to keep her busy to stop her crying, by taking her into the Disney shop and buying her a cute minnie mouse teddy.

Tommy Pov

Since Holly took Daisy out of the park 2days ago i haven't heard or seen Holly again. I want to see my potential daughter i have oready missed 3 years of her life i wasnt prepared to miss anymore. So i rang holly after a few rings she picked up

*Hi, how is Daisy*

*She is fine Tommy what do you want* Holly snapped

*To see Daisy, you said you would ring and you havent*

*its been 2 days Tommy, ive been busy*

*I want to see her Holly or im telling the press you are not keeping her away from me* I wasnt going to allow Holly to do this, i needed to see Daisy. I wasn't letting her choose how often i saw her or if i saw her she could be my daughter i have rights and i want to see her. I didnt want to use the press against Holly but its the only way i can get to see Daisy.

*She might not be yours Tommy* Holly shouted down the phone.

*Well i want a DNA test now Holly i want to know if she is mine or not*

*OK but im not paying for the test they cost hundreds*

*I will get one, but i need to see Daisy to get the stuff for the test i need to find out Holly this is killing me*

*When you have the test i will let you see Daisy, ring me when you have got it i have to go Daisy is waking up*

I heard daisy say *mummy whos that* before Holly put the phone down. Hearing Daisy's voice again made me want to rush over to the hotel and see her again but i have to do stuff on Holly's terms.

Carnt sleep and its 2am where i live ....so thought id give you all a really early update because lots are messaging me over the cliffhanger and felt bad making you wait :-/

Please vote and comment - rarely get feedback anymore :( even if its shit feedback it will help me improve my writing!