All i want is you

Alexis's POV:

I continued walking, I'll let him explain to me later because that was just too much, I had fun though.

"Wait so you guys are together?" Shay asked as we walked into class.

We sat in the back, our teacher was out in the hall, talking to his friends, I hear them cussing sometimes, teachers are weird people if you ask me, there not supposed to cuss, it makes them look a little normal.

I don't like that, even though I love it when I hear them cussing.

"Ohh Shay, my beautiful best friend. Your so dumb sometimes." I sigh as we take our seats, Paige and Bell were amused at us, smiling and looking at either Shay or me whenever one of us talked.

"Girl you know I'm slow sometimes. What was that all a-" she got cut off when the bell rung and the guys came into the class like they were in a movie.

Little weirdos.

"Here we go." Bell groaned, I started banging my head on the desk a little and they laughed at me.

"Okay kids, hurry up and sit down, we have a lot to do today." Our teacher said to the guys and they sped up their walk and came to the back where we were, gaining some glances from some kids.

I wonder why it took him so long to get here.

"Oh em gee. It's 8:30 and he's still not here." I looked over and Paige was frowning. "He's coming boo, don't worry." I whispered to her as our teacher started writing on the board.

The lesson started and I felt someone tap me and I turned around and it was Jake.

I turned back around and started listening to what the teacher was saying.

"After that, your gonna have to write a full page over a current event, look on websites like CNN and New York Times News. You have 90 minutes, you can go in any order as you want to." Mr. T said.

"Dude what's your problem. I didn't lie to you." He whispered, I heard him because I felt his breath on my ear so that means he was leaning forward.

I looked over at my best friends and they just shrugged as they started looking up current events on their phones.

I took my phone out of my pocket and typed in CNN.

"Babe why you tripping huh?" He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"No talking. You should be doing your work." Our teacher said and I looked up. He was typing away on his computer, "sorry." I said and he nodded.

I turned around, "do your work Jake. We can talk at lunch." I said and he just stared at me blankly, I turned back around and started scrolling down the website.

"Today our varsity and JV teams are having their last basketball game today. Let's bring home the trophy GIANTS." The principal yelled into the intercom.

"Yessssss!!!" The guys in our class yelled and our teacher threw them a death glare and they started back working.

I looked back on my desk, about to write down my current event when there was a letter on it?

I looked at the guys, they were sitting behind my best friends and they just shrugged.

I opened the letter and I snorted.

"What's funny gull?" Bell whispered, leaning over Paige. "This note." I said and gave it to Paige who gave it to Bell and the three of them read it.