Boys Vs. Girls

Jayden's POV:

Shayden^

I can't believe i had my first! Good thing i looked it up, i know its weird, but i didn't know what to do. She made me a better person, I've been doing what she's said, i kinda told my mom and she was so happy. I didn't tell the psycho (dad) he doesn't know about Bell and i'd like to keep it that way.

(School)

Today was pretty good, it was me, Jake, Kyle, and Alec, Bell was gonna introduce them to the girls today at lunch, they already picked which one they wanted, turns out they've secretly had crushes on them, hopefully they'll like them back.

"What the fuck is that." Perry yelled at us. This guy is so jealous, it's been 3 months since Bell and I have been dating, he wont except it. "What the fuck are you, you sorry piece of sh-" "Jake don't even scoop to their level man." Kyle told Jake, pushing him along. "Woah, looks like Mouse Boy has finally gotten some friends, i'm proud of you dude. All of you are some pussies." he smirked. "Bro shut up, your acting like a female." i told him, and kept walking. "Make me." he said. "Not worth it. " i smirked at him and me and my friends walked into the lunch room.

We were looking for Bell and the girls, "Jay jay!" she yelled, waving her hand. I looked at her and smiled. "bro doesn't lele (Alexa) calls you that?" Alec says, laughing. I chuckle, "yea, she was trying to fight her because she called me that." "what the hell." they say together, laughing. "Dudes, i told her that lex calls me that and guess what she said." i told them. "What?!" they asked, clearly interested. "She grabbed my cock man, and she asked me if lex could do that." they dropped to their knees, crying laughing. I just walked away, laughing, "well. I hope. Her. Friends. Are like that." Jake laughed out. I shook my head, they caught up with me, still laughing, this is the reason why i don't tell them nothing. I told them what happened Friday and they started running around screaming "finally." these dudes acted like chicks bruh.

We made it to Bell's table, she jumped out of her seat and ran up and jumped on me, smothering me in kisses, i love this girl. I smiled as she jumped out of my hold from practically kiss raping me. We sat down, the guys sat in front of the girls they liked. I don't judge people but Alexis, she scares me. "So..." Alec says, "Shayden, are you going to the dance?" he asked. "Um..." she replied, "who the hell are you?" Alexis asked him. "I'm Alec, you didn't have to be rude." he said, putting his head down. "X, you didn't have to be rude to him. I don't think i'm gonna go, i don't um... Have a date." she looked down, her faces was pink. "M-may i take you to the dance?" Alec stuttered. "Why?" Alexis snarled. "Woah babe chill." Jake said to her, smirking. "I'm not your babe dick face." everyone started laughing. "Your right, your my queen." he said, touching her hand, she pulled away and blushed. Alec cleared his throat, "because... Shayden I've liked you since kindergarten, your so beautiful, your hair reminds me of gold, the way you dress, classy. I like that. Your voice, you sound like a goddess, and those lips, so pretty and perfect. Baby your perfect and I've liked you then and i liked you know. You and your friends might think I'm a player but i swear i'm not." he says, blushing like crazy. Everyone at our table, basically us. She covered her face, "c-can yall stop looking at me." she blushed. "It's only me, beautiful. " Alec said, she looked up and smiled. She got up out of her seat and she pulled his long sleeve polo shirt and brought him to her face and she kissed him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he kissed her back, rubbing her cheeks and running his fingers through her hair. "Hey hey!" Jake yelled, causing them to jump and sit back in their seats. We started laughing, "zammm girl, i didn't know you had it in you." Paige giggled, Shayden blushed.

"Shayden." Alec finally said. She looked up, "will you be my girlfriend? It's okay if y-" she leaned in and kissed him again, she sat back down and blushed, her face was hot pink now. "You didn't have to ask, i-I've liked you since kindergarten t-too." she stuttered, causing Alec to lean on Kyle. "Brooooo" Kyle said laughing, "this body belongs to this work of art right here." he said, pointing at Paige! "Me?" she smiled. He nodded his head, "okay!" she said, jumping up and and running to him. She pushed Alec off of him and she sat in Kyle's lap. He chuckled "well that was easy." she giggled. Jake sighed, "so... Everyone's dating except you and me." he said, leaning in towards Alexis. She leaned forward, "sounds like a personal problem." she told him, he looked hurt, but he sat back.

"Well..." Bella said, playing with my fingers, "we should all have a sleep over!" she squealed. "My parents are home, we can't. " i say, looking down. She lifted my chin, "we can find someone else." she said, pecking my lips, i blushed. "We can go to my house!" Alec pipped up, winking at Shayden, she blushed.

"Yes dude! Yo, Alec lives in a big as-" "hey! Watch your language." Alexis told Jake. He rolled his eyes "you cuss too, that's why we belong together, stop faking and be my girl man." he smiled at her. "You wish." she said, he growled, "woooo he's part dog." she said and the girls laughed. I nudged Bell, she stopped laughing. Jake cleared his throat, "like i was saying before i was RUDELY INTERRUPTED." he yelled, "Alec has a big ass house, and Doll Face i swear if you cut me off, i'm gonna walk over there, pick you up and make love to you in the girls bathroom. " he told Alexis, who turned dark red. He smirked at her and continued "we should stay there, his parents are never home." "yea, so beautiful you can come over anytime." Alec said, winking at Shayden. "Dog." Alexis said, "honey that's not nice to speak to your brother in law like that." Jake told her. "Brothet in law? " she asked. "Yea." Jake stood up and coughed very loud, causing the whole cafeteria to go quiet. "Alexis and i are married so any one of you bastards that want her can back the fuck up because she's mines. " he growled and if i'm not mistaken, some of the guys walked out of the cafeteria. "Yea, got life fucked up fam." he said before sitting down. Alexis mouth was wide open, "close your mouth babe, something might go in there. " he smirked, closing her mouth.

Lunch was over and we were walking to study hall, "make me shut up Mouse boy." Perry yelled. I turned around and Bell squeezed my hand and we kept walking. "Oh! So your little slut is gonna tell you what to d-" before he could finish i punched him in the face.

"Don't you ever (punch) call. (Punch) my. (Punch) mother fucking. (Punch)" Bell pulled me off of him "he's not worth it baby." she told me. "Jayden watch out!" Kyle yelled. I looked back and Perry tackled me down, he punched me in the jaw and he tried again but i dodged it. I flipped us over and i was on top of him and i started punching him harder and harder, i could feel the girls trying to pull me off of him, they guys must be fighting his group. "Jayden stop!" Bell yelled. I kept punching "don't you ever (punch) talk to my mother f****** (punch) girlfriend like that (punch) (punch) ever again (punch) "

"Hey!" the principal yelled. I kept punching. The guards tried to pull me off of him but i didn't let them, "don't touch me!" i growled. "Jayden stop!" Bella yelled at me. I looked up and she wad crying. I froze and Perry punched me square in the jaw. I groaned and i started punching him again. Harder with all of my might. "Mr. Waterson, stop!" the principal yelled. "He's a disrespectful pussy." i growled. 6 guards came and they tried to pull me off of him, "don't touch me!" i yelled at them. "Jayden let stop! " Bell sobbed. I got one more good punch in and i jumped off of him. I kicked him in the balls and walked to Bell. "I'm sorry." i told her as i pulled her into a hug. "Mr. Waterson, what were you fighting for?" the principal asked, walking over to us. "He called my girlfriend a slut." i told him, bawling my fist up, Bell pulled away and grabbed my hands. "Chill." she told me, sniffling. "Why didn't you just walk away?" he asked me. My jaws were clinched, "i did, but before we came to lunch, he kept picking with us, this guy had been bothering me since I've been here. I'm tired of him." "i understand that Mr. Waterson, but you almost killed the guy. You and your little clique over there." he chuckled, pointing to my friends, the girls were trying to calm them down. "i have anger problems." i told him. "I hate to do this but I'm suspending you and your friends for the rest of the week, for bullying, Mr. Steven and his clique is gonna be suspended for a month. I'm sorry." he said, i know i'm gonna get in trouble but i don't care. "Yes sir, i understand."

We walked out of the building and to our cars. The girls had to drive, we were still hype.

"Bae are you okay?" Bell asked, looking at me. "Yea. I'm sorry you had to see that, there's just so much anger inside of me and he ticked me off. I will never let anyone talk to you in that way. Nor the girls." i said, clinched my fists again. "Jay jay, calm down. You can come to my house. My mom wont mind, you know, to calm down." she said, rubbing my thigh. I could feel myself getting hard, "B-Bel stop." i blushed. "But we haven't did anything every since school started back." she wined. I loved it when she begged, usually I'm the one but it's so cute when she confesses that she wants it.

"But everyone else is going to be there. " i say, teasing her. "Well that can be arranged." she said, smiling. "Call Shayden and tell her to take Alec to her house and Alexis to take Jake over her house so that they can calm down. " she said. "Okay." i called the girls and Shayden was squealing and Alexis grumbled cuss words and i was laughing, but they agreed. Well i guess I'm gonna be getting me some huh.