Wow

Alec's POV:

"Wow" I said, after the love of my life got slapped and stormed out of the lunch room. I didn't want to take up for her because it would've made things worse.

I put my head down on the lunch table. "Bro are you okay?" Kyle asked me, I didn't say anything. "A man wassup? You know Slady ain't go break up with you. Don't be sad man." Jake said. "Her mom can't tell her what to do, she's strong, we'll see her tomorrow." Jayden said. The girls rubbed my arms, trying to calm me down.

I started crying, yea yea yea.

I looked up, "but what if she does break up with me? Then what? I texted her and she didn't respond." I said, wiping my tears away.

"Awww Alec, she loves you too much. She won't end it, I promise." Bella said, pulling me into a hug over the tables.

The bell rung and we got up. "Study hall my beauties! Except Jake." Alexis said, laughing. we laughed and walked to study hall, I hope Shay's okay.

Bella's POV:

We were in study hall and Alexis, Paige and I were discussing on what just happened.

"Girl we gotta save our girl" Lexis said, "I know but she can't come to my house, I already got Jay." I whined. "True, she can't stay with me, my dad is too strict." Paige groaned. "Right. She can come live with me!" Lexis said, after a while of thinking. "Yes! But when and how?"

We made up a plan, I'm not gonna tell y'all of course, now what fun would that be? Exactly, none, we did our homework and the bell finally rung, scaring our teacher in the process, he was always asleep.

"Bye lexis! I love you!" I said, hugging one of my best friends. "Eww hugs, but bye, I love you too I guess" she said smiling. We pulled apart and gave each other sad looks because we didn't have Shay.

"Bye P!!!" I squealed as I pulled Paige into a tight hug and she gasped but then hugged me tighter. We Always hug like that, us and Shay...

"Bye Bee!" She smiled back, "I love you boo!" I said as we pulled away, "I love you more babe!" "Awww!" We hugged again. P was my baby and Shay was Alexis's baby since we were older than them, by a few months.

"Babe come on" Kyle groaned, Paige looked at me and I nodded, she gave me a sneaky grin and walked over to Kyle.

"Oww!" Kyle yelled as Paige grabbed him by his hair and dragged him to the car. "Don't rush me boy" she said, laughing. I shook my head and laughed as I walked over to Jay and got in the car.

My neck was kinda sore but I guess that's from sleeping on the wrong side?

"So... How did you two meet?" He asked out of the blu as we were leaving school. I looked over, "me and who?" "You and Lucas" "he sits behind me in home room, the teacher made me help him and he's very nice" "Ohhh I like his accent."

"Whatever. You and the guys didn't have to say those mean things about him. That was so childish and you know that."

"I'm sorry okay, you know I get jealous fast, I didn't mean any harm babe. I'll apologize tomorrow. I promise."

"Really Jayden?" I said, crossing my arms. "Yea, really." "Tomorrow is Saturday, how are you going to apologize to him!" "Email?" I busted out laughed, "wow Jay" "what I do?" "Nothing. You just slow" "so! I'm very smart sometimes." "Yea.... 5% of the time." He looked at me with a death glare and I stopped laughing.

"Meany" I mumbled under my breath. "What was said?" He asked really loud. "U-m I said your manly." I stuttered, he chuckled and pulled into my drive way.