Everything is good. for now

Bella's POV:

I woke up and the twins were a sleep in front of Par. I heard a little whimper and i looked down and it wasnt Paris. I looked over slightly over her little body and it wasnt the twins. I turned my head around and it was Jay. He was still asleep but he was whimpering like he was crying in his sleep. Lord i dont know what to do.

I let go of Par, i tapped Kay on the shoulder and she didnt wake up. "Kay you dead?" i whispered in her ear. Her eyes shot open and she giggled a little. I smiled, "cuddle up with Par." she nodded sleepily and picked Par up and put her between her and Jordan. The baby must was in a deep sleep because she didnt whine.

I smiled at them and Kay went back to sleep, cuddling Par. I turned around slowly and Jay was still whimpering. "Oh baby. " whispered. I pulled himto me and i started whispering, "shhh dont cry. Its okay. Its okay, im here love, dont cry. I love you, Your okay." i kept whispering to him as i was holding him and i was rubbing his lower back. He eventually stopped whimpering and i kissed his hair and i started watching tv.

I dont know what time it is but i feel worked up. I had to keep rocking Jay and letting him know that everything was okay.

My phone ringed at it read, "lil crazy😁." it was Kyle. I reached over Jay and answered my phone.

"Hello?" i whispered.

"Blady, where's Jay?" he asked. "He's asleep." "why are you whispering?" he said yelling in my ear. "Because he's sleep!" i whispered yelled. He started laughing, "well how is he doing. Im guessing bad because yall didnt come to school today." "yea... He's been crying all day. Ky i dont know what to do, i love him so much, i hate seeing him this broken." "dont worry Blady, you got this. Your the only one that can make him calm down. Your doing good if he's asleep." "yea. Uh oh." "what?" "i feel something wet in my bed." "did he pee his self?" Kyle asked, laughing. "No... My little sister did." i said, reaching over to feel Paris's diaper. "Jakay?" "no... Paris." "who's that? Your mom was preggers?" "yea. But she's one now." "ahh how come you didnt tell us?" "because yall never asked." "true true. Well ima let you handle that. Tell Jay to call me when he feels better. Take care of my best friend Bell." Kyle said, "okay and i will Ky." i said smiling. He barely called me by my name. I texted the girls and i got up.

I picked Paris up and she started crying. "No no no baby. Domt cry. Im just gonna take you a bath okay? You pee peed." i told her, rocking her little body.

I kissed her forhead and we walked into mama's room. I sat her on the floor so she wouldn't wet the bed and she started whining.

"Waiting Par. Im looking for you some clothes boo." "B-B" she cried. I turned around and i started smiling at her. "You said my name!" i squealed. She looked at me like i was crazy but i snatched her up so fast and i started smothering her with kisses and she started giggling. I grabbed a pamper and an all black onesie that said, my big sister is better than yours. I liked that better. It was true lol.

I wemt back into my room and i grabbed some green and black gym shorts, a black muscle shirt, a black bra and some all black panties. Par and i walked into the hall bathroom and i ran some warm water in the bath tub.

"Ready to take a bath with you big sister?" i asked Par who was playing with the running water. She giggled. I stripped out of my clothes and she looked at me. "Dont worry boo we have the same thing." i told her, i used to do Kay like this when she was little too. I stripped Par out of her clothes and we got into the tub, she jumped at first but she got used to it.

"So... You and Jay were talking huh?" i asked, bathing her, she looked up at me and she smiled. I smiled back, i told her how we met, the fights, how we broke up and got back together and what happened when she was born and why. I also taught her how to say all of our names and she can say them a little.

We got out and got dressed. I've never talked that much before and it was to a one year old. They actually listen better than older people. They dont judge, they nod and agree.

I put on some lotion and perfume and Par reached out her hand and i gave her a little baby lotion and she tried to eat it. "Ah ah. Dont eat that baby. Put it right there." i told her, pointing at her legs. She put the lotion on her other hand and tried to put it on both of her legs. "Aww your so smart. I cant wait till you learn how to really talk.

I did both of our hairs. We both had our hair in two messy pony tails. We goy out of the bathroom and we walked into the kitchen and ate aoms fruits. "Mmm" Par said as she was eating her sliced up Peaches. "Yummy" i responded and she nodded.

We finished eating and she was comfortable with me yay! Sh doesn't whine when i put her down for a while ot anything. I tried to make her walk, but then i realized why she was struggling. She was 11 months, not 1 yet. "Im sorry mija. I thought that you was already 1." i said and she hit me in the face. "Ow" i pouted and she mocked my expression, i giggled and she giggled back. "BB wuvs you Par Par." i said, kissing her cheek.

I called mama and checked in and she even talked to Paris. "M-mommy!" Paris squealed into the phone. "Mommy will be home in a littl while baby." my mama said into the speaker. Paris started clapping and i started laughing. "So how everything?" she asked me. "Good. Their still sleep. He had a little breakdown this morining and he was whimpering in his sleep but i had calmed him down." i said. "Aww thats good Breezy. Dont give up on him. He'll get better." "i know. Well i dont want to get you in trouble so bye." she started laughing and hung up. That ladie there man.

We walked back into my room after we cleaned up, well me, Par was just yelling at me in baby language and throwing stuff at me. I pretended to cry and and she said "sowwy." it was so adorable.

We walked into my room and they were up. "Well damm how yall feelin?" i asked, they were in spy clothing. Kay had on a all black long sleeve shirt with some all black pants and boots. Jordan and Jake had on the same thing, they also had matching glasses.

They smirked at me and they pulled out nerf guns. "Ohh... Shxt" i said slowly. "Sorry Par." Paris and i flew down stairs. I was in the closet, looking for my nerf gun. Par was giggling the whole time. She's gonna get us killed!

Everything is good. For now