He ruined my life

Jayden's POV:

So... That poem, i had to walk out, too much attention. When i touched her i didn't want to stop. I dont know anymore. He ruined my life, i can't even look at Bell anymore, but what if i just date her only at school? No that wouldn't be fair because the twins would want to see her.

The school dance is coming up. I wanna ask her out so bad but it takes time. Maybe she's moved on. "Dude!" Alec says, running towards me snapping me out of my trance. I just walked into the school doors. "Wassup?" i asked. "The dance is coming up. What are you going to do about Bell? Her girls got dates but not her." "i know. I dont know what to do man." i say, sighing. We walked to our lockers and i saw Bell. I didn't turn my head, i saw them from the corner of my eye. "Hey beautiful" Alec said, pushing Shayden on his locker. This guy was so innocent what the hell happened?

I could feel Bell staring. I just rushed to my locker, got my books and walked to class with my head down. Jay you cant ignore her forever, what if she gets another boy and forgets about you. My dad is making me take my cousin Maddie to the dance, he says that people will "think" im over Bell, IM NOT! But i have no choice. The dance is tonight and im wearing a simple suit but with a yellow shirt. I dont even car to be honest.

School went by fast. Im gettimg dressed for the dance. I cant wait to see what Bell had one.

BELLA'S POV:

"Bee come on" my friends whined. They were getting dressed for the dance, i didnt want to go. "I dont wanna go" "girl once Jay see's you in this cute ass black dress he will be all over you." Alexis said, handing me this black long sleeved dress, the sleeves looked fish neck materialed. It was cute but i dont know. "Please Bell, this is my first dance with a guy." Shayden said, looking at my. "Thats true. But only for you Shay baby" i say laughing. I put on the dress and i step out of my bathroom. "Yasssss betch!" they yelled when i came out. Shayden had on a red dress that had the back out, Paige had on a black dress that showed half her stomach and Alexis. This girl is too much, she had on this sexy dress, it was kinda see through, "Lex girl you already know once Jake see's you in that dress he's gonna try to get you out so fast." i say, putting on my makeup. "Thats the reason why i got it." she says winking at me. We laughed at her, she's such a Sex Goddess. We got finished doing what we had to do, took pictures and got into the limo and headed towards school, i cant wait to see Jay.

The dance

We arrived at the dance and it was so pack, the auditorium was covered in black and gold. No one was on the dance floor yet so i guess thats good. "May we borrow these beautiful young ladies?" the guys asked, standing in front of us, holding their hands out to their girls. "Bell you look beautiful by the way, i hope Jayden sees." Kyle whispers in my ear before turning around.

I go and sit down. I can't, what if he doesn't come. I heard people whispering and i turned around to see who they were looking at.

It was Jayden, he looked so handsome but who the fuck is this on his arm? "Bella" someone called my name. I didn't even look, i tried my best not to run into the bathroom. When i got in i cried, "why would he bring a date? Is that his new girlfriend?" i asked myself, looking into the mirror. He doesn't love me anymore. I wiped my eyes and walked out.

People were talking to him and the pretty blond, he was beautiful dont get me wrong, she had on a gold fluffy like dress, she looked better than me. Maybe i should just go, i turned my phone on and texted the girls and i told them that i was going home. I cant watch the love of my life be with someone else.

I was walking with my head down, i was texting my cousin Mel when i hit something or someone, "s-sorry" i mumbled, "Bell?" the familar voice said, i looked up and it was Jayden. "Dont worry, im not here to cry to you again, your date is beautiful." i say, walking out, "Bell wait!" i hear him say, i could hear his footsteps. I was outside, tears running down my face.