Not like this

Alexis's POV:

The waiter came and I was so happy.

Jake looked angry, "well then." He said under his breath.

I looked at my food, it was bake fish, cut up potatoes, peas and other little nasty stuff.

"You know, I would've been okay if we would've just bought pizza." I said, scrunching my face up.

He stared at me, "but I'm tired of doing that." He said, he grabbed my hands and held them on the sides of our plates.

I sighed, "this doesn't feel right." "What chu mean?" "Us, this. I feel like all of us rushed into things ya know. Shay's in the hospital, fighting for her life and I'm here and I'm trying to see if we really love each other."

If you could see the look on his face after I spoke, you would cry.

I know that was harsh and not the right time to be talking about this but I needed to let it out.

"So... You don't understand what your feeling about me now huh? You don't even love me, why did you even let me fuck you, I thought it was making love but I bet you just thought it was a one night thing. You shouldn't have said you would be my girlfriend and told me that you loved me. You serious right now Alexis." He said calmly, that made it worse.

His face was red.

"No, Jake you know I love you, I just feel like we should've waited ya know." He took a deep breath and let my hands go.

"Maybe we should've, I'm in love with you and this is how you treat me?! Wow! I can't believe I... You know what? Never mind, I'm not even gonna waste my time. Call me when you find out what you really feel about me." He got up.

I grabbed his arm when he passed by me.

He looked at me, "Jake, please." "Please what Alexis? I took you here so we can take it to another level, how beautiful I thought you looked. Maybe I'm dreaming because this shouldn't happen like this."' "Jake, I need you." "You don't, you don't even know how bad you hurt me. Just get up so we can leave."

Alec's POV:

Shay's dad had called me and told me that she had woke up, I was so anxious! I grabbed my keys and ran out the house, even when my parents yells at me to come back.

I was in the waiting room, it was my turn to see her next.

I waited for about 10 more minutes and I finally got into her room.

"babe." I said, my voice was a little ruff. I kinda just woke up.

She was in her bed, looks like she's asleep. I need to see those beautiful eyes.

I walked over to her bed side and grabbed her hand.

"My love, I know you've been awake, can you wake up for Alec?" I whispered as I rubbed my thumb across her hand.

She whimpered little. I smiled at the first sound I've heard from her in 4 months.

"Please." I said.

I waited, I just want her to wake up, I'm so overwhelmed.

I looked at my feet and I heard something escape from her mouth.

I snapped my head up and I looked closer and there were tears rolling down her cheek.

"No, don't cry. I'm here." Then sobs came, I jumped a little and then they got louder.

I scooted her over a little and sat on the bed and laid down with her. I wrapped my left arm around her.

She rose up so fast I thought it was a dream.