Sleepover Part 2

Jayden's POV:

It was 6 p.m. and we were in Alec's house. His house was huge! We were trying to find something to do, "hey Alec don't you guys have a theater, lazar tag room, indoor pool, indoor tennis, a bowling alley, rock climbing and other crazy stuff?" i asked him. The girls gasped, "oh yea! I cant believe i forgot." he said, laughing, "dude how could you forget all of those cool stuff?" Kyle asked, shoving Alec, "i don't think." "we see that." Jake chuckled. "Hey! How about we set up a scavenger hut." Bell said, we all looked around and jumped up. "Lets do this! Teams." everyone got with their partner. "We can get our butler to write the hints and stuff down. So no one could cheat." Alec said, running into the kitchen to tell the butler. He came back with a huge cookie, "okay. Lets. Put. On. Some. Dammm this cookie is good. Anyways, lets go change. Each team has to be wearing the same color, the maps will be done when we come back. Go!" he yelled, smacking on the cookie. Everyone laughed and ran to the closest room and got changed.

(30 minutes later)

We finished getting dressed and we ran to Ms. Huck (maid), she handed us the maps and we took off. Bella and I's team were Neon Green, Jake and Alexis's team was Neon Blue, Kyle and Paige's team was Neon Yellow and then Alec and Shayden's team was Neon Pink. We had colored helmets too, this house had everything. "Okay, so first we have to take 50 steps, then head West, then turn right by the work out room, then one of us has to dive into the icy pool and grab a neon green key and head north, go upstairs (which we have to rock climb to get there) find the attic and the treasure is there." Bell said, panting, we were in front of the kitchen, everyone was reviewing the map, well except Jake and Alexis, who were arguing. "You dummy, we have to rock climb!" she yelled, hitting him, he was just staring at her. "Okay finally you shut up. Now we have to strategies, little more running and little less talking woman!" he yelled, taking the map from her and walking off, she looked at us and ran after him. Those too are gonna be together my tonight, too compatible.

"Bell here!" i said pointing at the pool. "I'm not that good of a swimmer." she said, running next to me. "I got it." and with that, i jumped into the pool. It was so cold but the adrenaline made it feel hot. I swam all the way to the bottom, i saw the yellow and blue ones, so Alec and Shayden are ahead. I swam around some more and finally found ours. I have good lungs actually, swam back up to the surface. Breathing hard, "i.got.it." i panted. She helped me out of the pool and we ran north. "Oh em gee! Where's the rock climbing thing?!" Bell wined, i looked around. "I don't see it, lets go around the corner." i told her, we ran around the corner. It was freezing outside. I might get sick but i don't care. "There!" she said, pointing at the super tall wall. "Do you know how to climb?" i ask her, "pro." she said, running towards the equipment. We put on the gear and started climbing, "Bell, I'm slipping." i told her, i was still soaked in water. "Bae you got this, just hold my hand so you can catch up. Don't rush though." she told me, extending her hand. It was very hard but we made it. We were clutching our stomachs when we finally reached the stairs. There like 12 flights high! "Babe if we die, i want you to know i love you." i chuckled tiredly. She giggled, "i.love.you.too.baby.we.got.this." she said panting.

It took us like 20 minutes to climb the stairs but hey! We made it. We ran into the attic, it was so dark. "Oh my gosh!" Bell squealed, jumping on me. "Whats the matter?" i ask her, "a mouse just ran by my feet!" she yelled, "shhh... I hear something." i whispered. We turned around slowly and it was our enemies. "Ahhhhhhhh." we all yelled, we started pretending to shoot at each other, hiding behind boxes, doing cartwheels and tumbling. I felt like we were in a movie. After the "battle" we all pushed towards the treasure box. "Too late suckers."

"How did you guys win?!" Alec asked Jake and Alexis. I couldn't believe it, they were arguing, their key was still in the pool, i never saw the little monsters. "Don't worry about that." Alexis said, high fiving Jake, they realized what they just did and they gave each other death glares. "Monsters." Shayden growled, they laughed.