Once

Kyle's POV:

I was at home and it's boring! I was in the living room watching tv with my mom.

I decided to text my little princess.

Me: wassuh babe👀
My Princess💜💙: bored, Wyd love?
Me: watching tv
My Princess💜💙: ahhh you sound bored😬
Me: I am. Do you like the clothes and stuff?
My Princess 💜💙: yessssss!😊😊
Me: I'm glad. Hey guess what
My Princess 💜💙: what🤔
Me: I miss you😌
My Princess 💜💙: aww I miss you more!😘
Me: I'm in the mood too😏
My Princess 💜💙: oh fr?🤓
Me: yesssss 😩
My Princess 💜💙: come here then👄
Me: fr?!👐🏼
My Princess 💜💙: nahhh😂
Me: please, we did it like once. I need more 😔
My Princess 💜💙: you sound thirsty af🙃
Me: princess plz? If u let me I won't ask until your ready.
My Princess 💜💙: something about you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman😎
Me: lol so is that a yes?
My Princess 💜💙: yea boo, bring your sexy self here. Now! You got 5 minutes😘
Me: I'm headed out rn😍

I jumped up so fast. "Kyle where are you going?" My mom asked. I was already at the door.

"Paige's house mom." "No your not" "please I have something to give her, it's very important." "Ok, what is it?"

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you" "aww okay dear, don't be out all day now." She said.

I ran out the door, she doesn't need to know lol.

Paige's POV:

Ahhh I don't know about this. I'm not good at this stuff.

He sounded helpless so I gave in, he better hurry up before I go, I just got off the phone with the girls and they be doing some kinky stuff, especially Bell and Jay! Jake and Lexa? They crazy lol, Shay and Alec are so innocent.

My parents just left and now I'm waiting for my love.

I heard him knock and I jumped up and ran to the door. DICK IS HERE!!! Lmao I'm jp y'all.

I opened the door and he came in and I locked and closed the door.

I turned around and he was staring at me. "What?" I asked confused. "I need you" "um..." "Now" "okay?"

Next thing I know, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. Is he um okay?

We opened my door and put me down, he took his shirt off and my mouth flew open at his abs, he's ripped.

"Arms up" he whispered, I raised my arms up, I don't have a problem with this. He took my shirt off and I turned around. He in did my bra and I turned back around.

"Mmmm" he groaned, I blushed.

He picked me up and pinned me to the door, he started kissing and biting my neck and I let out a soft whimper, "I won't hurt you Princess, I'm just so in need" he whispered and I started rubbing the back of his neck.

He licked my neck up and down and I started pulling his hair, making him groan.

I in wrapped my legs from around him and he in buttoned my shorts and pulled them and my panties down and I felt weird.

"You good babe?" I nodded, "she's beautiful too" he whispered and I blushed, he dropped his joggers and stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. I looked down and he had a huge boner!

I leaned forward and I pulled his boxers off, he stepped out of them and kicked them, he got out of his Nike slippers too.

"Make me wish I haven't hesitated at first" I whispered in his ear and he bit his lip.

I gasped when he lifted me up and then slowly entered inside of me.

"Relax baby" he whispered and I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and he started pushing in and out softly.

I moaned and he groaned when I started pulling his hair.

"So tight" he groaned, all you can hear is the moan and groans and my back hitting the door every time he pushed in.

He started walking around my room, still inside of me and I started going up and down and he started groaning.

"Shxt" he cussed, "so big" I moaned and he started squeezing my butt cheeks.

"I wanna taste you" he said, laying me on the bed. "Taste me?" "Yes. Can I?" "Uh sure?" I don't know what he means.

He gently moved my legs open and I looked at him confused, he started planting kissed everywhere, my neck, collar bone, boobs, my stomach and my thighs. I know I'm gonna end up with passion marks.

He kissed my inner thigh and I shivered. He looked up at me and leaned towards her!

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, I pulled his hair and he looked at me. "I'm about to taste you" "noooooo" "it'll give you so much pleasure" I looked at his hungry eyes and I nodded slowly.

He dove in and I arched my back, my hands instantly clenched the sheets.

"Ahhhhhh Kyle!" I screamed and he smiled and groaned into her.

What is this feeling?! I'm so hot and sweaty, he's doing so many things with his mouth and I never thought he knew how to do this.

I released weakly into his mouth and I heard him drinking it up? Oh my.

He looked up at me, he smiled and my back was still arched. "I told you" I smiled.

He leaned in and he grabbed his cock and I gasped. "We don't have to if you don't want to" he whispered.

"I wanna be on top" I said out the blu... Wow Paige.

He looked taken aback but he flipped us over and I was on his stomach. "You know what to do?" "Nope" I giggled, he smiled.

"Just move to your own rhythm." He said, grabbing my waist and sitting me on his cock.

I gasped and I got really wet and it slid it further and I threw my head back.

I put my hands on his chest and I closed my eyes. "Uh uh" he said and he pulled my head down and I opened my eyes.

He started kissing me and he grabbed my butt and started moving it on his cock and I moaned into the kiss.

we pulled away and I sat up straight.

"you look so sexy" he groaned and I blushed.

I grinned on him and he groaned in um pleasure? He must've noticed because he told me I was doing it right.

I twirled on him and his fingers dug into my waist and I moaned loudly.

"Paige" he groaned as I started going harder and faster. I had my own beat and I guess I was killing it.

We released together and fell asleep.

Co. Author: Sorry I kinda just zoned out on this chapter