Wanna Be's

Shayden's POV:

"Welcome back Ms. Mendler." My teacher Ms. Wallis said.

Today was my first day back to school and I got my memory back.

"Thanks." I said, smiling a little. I'm still worried about the trial. I kinda don't remember what she did to me for me to be in a coma so long.

I hate her for real now.

"Okay class, we're gonna be dissecting frogs today so find a partner and come to my desk so I can put you in a station."

Everyone started running around and grabbing partners.

My friends weren't in this class with me so this sucks. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked back.

"Hey, wanna be my lab partner?" A guy with dark brown hair asked me. I bit my lip and nodded. "Sure." I said and we got up and walked into the line that led to our teacher's desk.

"Shayden and Blake. Okay, your gonna be over there, next to Madeleine and Zac." Our teacher said, we nodded and grabbed our goggles and gloves.

I followed Blake to our table and we waited for our teachers to give us the instructions.

A few minutes later, she told us what to do and I started reading the instructions packet.

"We um, have to find the gender for the frog." I said to Blake, he was poking the frog's eye and I giggled at that. "Your gonna make it die, stop." I said, between giggles. He looked up and smirked. "He's already dead." He said, clearly amused with what I said.

"Uh, uh, we're gonna save his life, we're surgeons right now and he's gonna live if we get the killer bug out of its stomach." He laughed, "you and your imagination. Your pretty cool, Shay." He said and I smiled.

"Okay, it's basically a boy because you see his ding ding is right there." Blake said, pointing at the frog and I busted out laughing and some people were staring at me.

"Dude, are you high?" I asked, after I finished laughing.

"Why you ask?" "Because it's a girl and your eyes are red as fuck." He started laughing, "are you going to snitch?" "Nah, you probably take it because your a little slow." He busted out laughing and I put my goggles on.

"Come on, everyone is ahead." I said and he put his goggles on.

"Okay, we're gonna have to Use forceps to lift the skin between the hind legs and make a small incision with a scalpel. got it?" I asked and he looked at me like I lost my mind.

"Okay, we're gonna use the tweezers to lift its skin between its legs and cut it a little with this thing right here (I pointed to the scalpel). He thought for a moment and nodded his head viciously.

We started doing the procedures and once we saw the organs? He fainted.

I busted out laughing and so did the other kids.

"Blake, what the hell?" Our teacher asked, walking over to our table.

I stopped laughing and she told me to help him to his desk and he was so heavy so Madeline helped me.

"thanks, I would've died before I made it to his desk if I would've did this by myself." I panted and she laughed, "no problem."

I went back and finished the dissection and we had to clean up and wait for the bell.

I was going to lunch next.