I'm "fine"

Jayden's POV:
Twins^

I woke up on the ground in my bathroom. My head was banging and my wrists were hurting like crazy. I looked down at them and i gasped. There was dried blood everywhere. What the hell did i do? And then it hit me. The argument with dad. I hate him with a passion. I just stared at the deep and long cuts that were on my ugly wrists. 5 minutes later i finally got up,and took a shower. I had on a black shirt with some gray joggers with my all black Nike socks. I finally found my phone, its was under my bed. I must've threw it when i got pissed off. It was 9:00 a.m. i was late for school and my parents didn't check on me.

I decided not to go to school today. I don't want my friends to see me like this. Buzz. My phone vibrated. I laid down on my bed and looked at the text. It was Kyle.
Kyle: bro where u at?
Me: I'm not coming today.
Kyle: why nottttt?
Me: come to my house right after school, i'll tell you.
Kyle: Man are you ok?
Me: no
Kyle: fxck that me and the guys are on our way.
Me: I'm fine

He didn't text back. He knows I'm not okay, that's why i can tell him anything. I love my best friend, the brother i never had. Usually the twins would wake up early to see me before i go to school but i guess dad told mom what happened so she didn't want them to bother me. I couldn't let my twins see me like this.

⚫⚫⚫

20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked down the stairs. My wrists are throbbing. Wow Jayden you really did it this time. I opened the door thinking it was Kyle. Then i saw who it was when my mouth dropped. It cant be.

"Hi." she said. It was none other than the beautiful Bella Smith. What is she doing here. "H-hi." i said shyly. "Can i come in?" "y-yea." i moved out of the way and let her in. I closed the door behind me and sighed. She turned and looked at me. Her mouth was wide open. "Oh my God, Jayden what happened to your wrists?" "nothing." i said walking to the kitchen. She followed me. "Are you sure?" "yes! I'm fine!" i screamed. I didn't mean to scream at her i just got irritated. Then, my cheeks were wet. What the f***? She hugged me. I hesitated at first, then i wrapped my sore arms around her waist and cried with my head down. "Jayden please tell me whats wrong." she pleaded. I shook my head, still sobbing. She lifted my chin up so she could see my face. "Why not?" she asked. "It's embarrassing. " she opened her mouth and then closed it. She un wrapped her arms around my neck and walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I followed and sat on the other couch. Tears still coming down. "Jayden?" i looked up and she patted the spot next to her. I hesitated again until i got up. "Please tell me what's wrong. I promise i wont judge you. I want to help you." i exhaled shakily. She was looking at me. "I-i have insecure problems. " i said out of nowhere. "Huh?" "i have insecure problems. " "why?" "my dad is always bragging about his friend's sons and how athletic and cool they are." i sob. "He makes me feel bad. He makes me feel useless, stupid, crazy, weak and ugly." she starts to cry. "S-so. That's w-why y-you dont t-talk at school?" she sobbed. "Yes." my voice is very shaky. "Jayden." she lays on me. I flinch a little, shocked. "I'm sorry. And when people call you mouse or Mr. Mouse, i thought you didn't care. I'm s-so sorry J-Jayden." she sobbed into my lap. "I-its okay. You never called me those words before." "i know but i let other people do it." "it's okay Bella." "Jayden?" she lifts her head up and wipes my tears away. "Huh?" i wipe hers away too. "Where's your bathroom?" "i-it's um up stairs." "can you take me?" "yea." she got up and followed me to the bathroom. "This is it." i say pointing at the door weakly. My wrists are killing me. She opens the door. I was about to turn and walk away when she said "come in." "u-um don't you have to pee?" "no. I wanna show you something." "um. Okay." i walk in. "Okay, look in the mirror." "i cant." "why not?" "every time i look, i cry." "aww poor baby." i looked down. She walkes behind me and wrapped her arms behind my waist. "W-what are you d-doing?" i stutter. I bet she thinks I'm slow. "Turn and face me." i did as she said. "She wraps her arms around my neck. She's so short. "Look at me." she tells me, my eyes were on the ground. "Jayden?" she lifts my chin up. "Look at me. Please." i look at her and tears fall down. Now i know she thinks I'm a cry baby. I'm just so pissed. She wipes my tears away. "Don't cry." and then she kissed me. Bella Smith kissed me, Jayden Waterson aka "Mr. Mouse." my mouth flew open. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Y-you kissed me." i blushed. "Because i um. I like you Jayden Waterson." my mouth flew open again.