My Baby Sister?!

Bella's POV:

The twins finally woke up, fully this time, we fed them and we got them dressed. We were about to take them out for the day. "I cant wait to go get ice cream!" Kay Kay squealed, running towards the door.

"Ice cream crazy just like your sister." Jay said laughing, Kay and i turned around and gave him a "how dare you" look and him and Jordan started laughing. Someone knocked on the door and Kay opened it. "Kay! Dont be opening the door without looking." i said walking to the door.

I opened the door fully and there was a Caucasian man with a beautiful little girl in his arms. "What are you doing here?" i asked Will, our dad.

"I'm here to give your mother what dhe forgot when we split up." i looked confused, "and what is that?" i asked, rolling my eyes. I didn't like our dad because he left us after. After mom had our baby sister Paris!

"How dare you take her away from us!" i yelled at him. He started laughing, "sweetheart your mother left her." "she did not. You took our baby sister away from us after the car crash." i growled. He looked amused. "Bell who is it?" Jay asked, walking next to me. "No one." i said in disgust.

"Hello im their dad, Will. Who are you?" he asked, trying to be nice. "Im Jayden." "So... Your Blaja's friend?" "dont call me that!" i hissed, i hated that name. "Im her boyfriend." Jay replied. "Oh so you have a little boyfriend now huh." he asked, smirking. "Okay and?" i said rolling my eyes again. "Blaja, dont do that, your eyes are gonna come out." "dont call me that!" i screamed. "Babe chill." Jay said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "How adorable. I cant believe someone can make this one chill." he said chuckling. "Shut up and give me my baby sister." i said, reaching for Paris, she looked at me strangley. "Come here baby." i said looking into her eyes. I reached for her again, but Will stepped back and i almost fell but Jay caught me.

"Give me her" i hissed. "Where's Crystal." "she's at work. Why do you care?" "i need to speak with her." "okay, call her." "if you let me in i will." "come in." i said sighing. They walked in and this time i snatched Paris from him and he gave me a dirty looked and i gave him a "what tf you go do" look and he just sat in the living room chair.

"Who is that?" Jordan asked. "Dad." i said darkly. "Oh, who's this little baby?" Kay asked, trying to play with Paris but she started crying. "This is Paris, our baby sister." i told them, trying to make her stop crying. She didnt stop, i looked at Will who was on the phone with mama. 5 minutes later he got up and Paris was now asleep, she cries a lot, i have to make her feel comfortable with us. "Okay." he said walking to the door, "what are you doing?" he didnt respond, he just walked out. "Well then." Jay said slowly. "I h-" the door opened and Will came back in, "what were you gonna say?" he asked, he had a lot of baby clothes, toys and a lot of stuff. "Um. What are you doing?" i asked confusedly. "Bye." he said, putting everything down and walking out. "Bruh" i said and walked to the window. He got into his Audi and drove off.

I chuckled, "i cant believe him." "what just happened?" Jay asked. "I'll tell you tomorrow at school, i cant say it in front of the twins." "okay, but i have to go. I'll text you." "okay." he walked over to me and kissed my forehead, i pouted, he started laughing. "Tomorrow." he said, turning around, "and that little baby is beautiful. She lookes better than you." he said laughing again. Before i could say something he was out the door.

I turned around, "well no ice cream?" the twins asked. "No babies." i told them, sitting on the couch. They made some annoying sounds and i looked at them. "Yall dont start, we will when mama gets here. Lets just hope Paris doesnt start crying when she wakes up." they came and sat down and we started watching the amazing world of gumball.

Jayden's POV:

What happened at Bell's house was weird, i was on my way home. I decided to call gran, i forgot to last night, i was so sleepy.