Part 121

this kriti was turning out to be a pain for randhir and his nascent positive bond with sanyukta , as their marriage was already in doldrums.

Randhir was busy fixing the bid of their newest and the most ambitious tender.

When kriti walked inside his cabin dodging a knock.

" randhir U need to attend a party with me in the evening ! It will be hell beneficial for our project as mr.mehta our prime share holder will be present there!

" kriti chipped edging closer than usual." fine I will ask sanyukta to accompany me then !" randhir clutched his cell phone.

" its a couple entry randhir and I m ur pair for the evening as ur partner and this meeting is purely professional.

Not a kitty party or family function that ur wife will grace ur side ! " kriti twisted her lips.

" I need to ask sanyukta regardless !" randhir stood up

" my GOD U are such a " joru ka gulaam!!" kriti mocked him.

Randhir faked a smile and avoided her right away.

" randhir listen !!" kriti cleared her throat " hmm !" randhir stopped at the boundary of his cabin and turned around.

" isn't she the same super model for whom U turned our marriage proposition down!" kriti muttered."

she is my wife *pause* I love her alot and I guess that's hell evident!!!" randhir chipped gawking at that wallpaper of his phone.

" she isn't worth it! Try me ! Atleast once !" kriti purred as she clutched his collars.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS