Part 25

sanyukta's frown deepened beyond disguise. Randhir on the other hand was thoroughly enjoying her colourless face. " dinner time!" renuka jerked her sanyukta.

Sanyu forced a smile. When randhir chipped " I dont think she is feeling hungry Right love !" Sanyu ignored him and mouthed. " yes aunty! I think I should leave I m not feeling well either!!" she held her forehead. " then I would like U to stay back here ." renuka cringed.

Sanyukta exclaimed " aunty no nohhh. I m fine I mean I want to go home !" " no U can rest tonight in randhir's room , and ur room to be.

While randhir will adjust in the study with his dad." renuka smiled and randhir frowned." guest room will be perfect for her!!" randhir glared her Followed by a fake smile." aunty I wanna go home !" sanyu pleaded !

" u are not well beta. Randhir take her back to ur room meanwhile lemme prepare some khichdi for u !!"renuka caressed her hair.

" baby lets go !" randhir pecked her hair and his mom dad gasped in shock.. " what ??!!" randhir exclaimed and sanyu wiped his peck off her hair tactfully "nothing!!" his dad chuckled a gulp "after all she is my would be wife. Right baby!!" randhir flashed a smile. " yes baby !" sanyu smiled back and again their glare got latched.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS