Part 19

randhir kept looking at her , as his mom pushed a strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

Sanyukta flashed a blush smeared smile, Randhir about to curve his lips into a smile when he felt that pet bottle in his fist and a sudden clench freezed his jaws.

He slapped his gaze away from her And burbled " bloody gold digger!" He slowly walked upto them.

Renuka was busy adorning sanyukta , when randhir urged to pay the bill. " randhir ! It has been paid already Don't forget that she is mr.harshvardhan shekhawat's daughter in law!" renuka caught sanyukta arm and patted her to change back to her regular dress.

Sanyu walked inside the trial room. While renuka took randhir to task." what's going on randhir ?" renuka glared him." what mom I was just being practical!!" randhir gulped " no U were not. U were being mean and nasty!

She is ur would be wife. Learn to behave properly with her. Respect her or I won't respect U and the upbringing which I have given U !!" renuka churned a warning." mom she is a drama queen !" randhir huffed. " had she been one. I wouldn't have fixed her up for U.!" renuka looked into his eyes.

" mom U dont know her!!" randhir muttered" but i know U very well Even before U stepped in this world!!" renuka smirked" buy her a present now. I want ur wife to be , well precisely my daughter in law to be happy.!" she ordered him.

" no i won't" he huffed renuka was about to quip something when sanyukta walked upto them " auntie thank U !!" she smiled " beta that's Ur wedding lehenga and we would have anyways gifted u that!" renuka chipper affectionately.

After a hell lot of shopping and glare sessions they were in the car On their way to shekhawat mansion." aunty drop me here sanyu smiled " no sweetheart.

Harsh wants to meet u now. Moreover i have cooked something new for you. So u will have to accept my dinner invitation!" renuka insisted " auntie but!" sanyu hesitated " free food, expensive wine " randhir snorted

Sanyu sucked in a lungfull of breath " auntie plz no " sanyu huffed" driver shekhawat mansion!" renuka commanded and randhir smirked devilishly.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS