Part 63

randhir walked out of the room, and sanyukta started settling a spare mattress and on the floor.

She made the bed for two, and settled herself there, she was still in her wedding lehengaa, and was taking off her jewellery, when randhir walked in with a box in his hand.

Sanyukta some how buried her face in her haunches and was trying hard to veil her welled up orbs.

Randhir was about to jibe at her posture, but the sudden silence and her demeanour.

Mummed his words. He slowly settled himself beside her , and touched her fingers " sanyukta!" he hushed

" I m emotional now! So can't show U my face!"came her wobbly voice " I dont want to see ur horrendous face either! But mum has sent something for U " he gripped her knuckles.

"what!?" she lifted her tear drenched eyelashes. Randhir balanced a beautiful RS patterned ring between his fingers and slipped it down her middle finger.

sanyu was looking at his face intently " was it a first night gift from ur side !" she eyed him. " no I wanted to gift U divorce papers ! But mom disliked it !" he shook his head.

" my mom is terminally ill randhir." she groaned.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS