Part 104

As morning chirped he sensed his embrace empty , randhir yawned a bit to spot sanyu standing near the window , the morning shuffled her silky gorgeous mane , randhir slowly tip toed behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist quite instinctively.

"mom ne bola mujhe !" she turned around in his embrace and rested her head on his chest.

" kya!" he caressed her arms " to think rationally and to give Us a chance !" she closed her eyes. "

okay date pe chalogiii !" he pulled her close " no !" she snorted " cool !" he kept mum. Sanyukta felt so much peace in his arms.

" I never thought that I will have a husband like u !" she breathed out" I know !! I m a bit too handsome for u !" he smirked.

Sanyu jolted her face up and mouthed. " ohh!! Hello u had a crush on me remember!" she widened her orbs.

" I still have a crush on u sanyu. Just that I know now that u are mine !" he pecked her nose.

" I can divorce u !" she pouted. " I will marry u back !"he kissed her pout.

" u are not supposed to kiss me !!" she huffed and he seal their morning with another orgasmic liplock.

Sanyu tried to push him away but randhir Clutched her hell tightly.

Randhir left her after a while en sanyu slapped him lightly " pervert !" she huffed. " I have Waited for this moment like all my life ! " he leaned in and pecked her cheek.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS