Part 70

Randhir combed his hair a bit and dashed downstairs.

Sanyukta on the other hand came out of the loo ,dolled up in a red and beige saree.

She pinched a bit of sindoor in her parting evenly and lined her eyes with kohl.

There was a little puja arranged in their house to welcome sanyukta, as sanyukta walked downstairs.

Renuka gripped her knuckles , to guide her to the hawan area.

"beta U are looking beautiful. Very pretty!" she kissed her forehead.

" mom U have an appointment with ur eye doc tommorrow right!" randhir Jibed outta no where , thus checking her out from head to toe.

Sanyu smirked , and touched renuka's feet. " GOD bless U beta!" renuka blessed her , and left her side as the priest called her.

randhir purposely settled himself beside her and hushed, " dont U think I deserved better! " ... " absolutely! Best isn't ur class anyways!" she winked and was about to walk past him , when randhir clutched her wrist and yanked her close, sanyukta bumped on his chest , while he laced his arm around her waist , she was amused at his action.

she gladly kept her palms on his shoulders and hushed, " dum hai toh mujhe yahan kiss karke dikhaoo. Pandit ji ke samne !" she whispered.