Part 51

sanyu placed the necklace on her palm and caressed it with the other "

aunty why me!" she shook her head " ask him !" renuka smiled. Sanyu wished her good night and walked out of her room.

She glanced at randhir's room once lights were still on , she walked inside his room with full authority and placed the necklace on his palm " what!!! Its purely a diamond sketched thing!" he rolled his eyes" randhir its ur first buy." she eyed him " ya I know, I m not suffering from a partial memory loss.  So stop ur gajini tactics!" he twisted his lips.

sanyukta walked near him and mouthed, " sorry randhir I can't take. Its not a normal piece of jewellery.

Its special and I m not special for U !" her voice toppled with honesty."

mom asked me to gift U something. En I was too lazy to shop for U. so I agreed to gift U this !" he shrugged.

"randhir I dont know what are U exactly.??

An idiot or a senseless!!" she huffed and stormed out of his room.  Randhir glanced at the necklace and smiled a smirk.

sanyukta on the other hand was bewildered at his insensitivity.

How's she going to spend a lifetime with a man whose not bothered about anybody's emotions.

She some how always wanted a caring husband and randhir was everything but caring.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS