Part 8

sanyukta draped a warm yellow and white saaree , to their dinner party at night.  Which came for her from the shekhawat's. she walked inside that palatial mansion, sanyukta carried that aura in her that everything habitually bowed down to her.

"come beta!!" mr.shekhawat took her hand and escorted her inside his then "randhir is upstairs !! Let him join us then we will exchange the rings!!"harsh was in a jovial mood!

" ya sure harsh uncle!" sanyukta was a bit hesitant..!!..Harsh provided her with some wine to sip while he excused himself. sanyukta was rolling that red fluid in her mouth , when a strong and spicy cologne lured her nostrils.

She twisted her neck a little and her eyes warmed up a lil at the sight before her. randhir descended down the stair swearing a crisp white shirt , tucked in his jet black trousers.

sanyukta smiled a little , thus lightning up the entire space. Randhir cocked his eyebrows and looked away. He walked upto her, and smirked at her state , " I know butterflies must be dancing in ur stomach !! Just at the thought of being a shekhawat daughter in law right!!" he smirked..

" yes! Ur dad has paid much to buy those butterflies in my stomach !!" she smirked back." dont worry I won't throw U out of my house after our U know!!" he winked." U know what mr.shekhawat U R a sadist ! And an Idiot!!" she mocked him and randhir clenched his jaws ..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer