Part 119

sanyukta instead of shouting , yelling or sulking, slipped inside her covers and covered her face in that soft covers.

" lets not disturb sanyukta's sleep. Come to my room and get ready there na! " kriti tried to inch super close.

Randhir sensed everything, kriti's intention, sanyu's dejection everything.

" kriti can U please excuse us for a bit !" randhir took a step back and suffocated navy blue tie in his fist"

Ron now dont be a spoil sport.

Sanyukta is sleeping yaa lemme help U !" kriti spoke with a rare tease in her iris

randhir showed her his palm and mouthed " yes I need to wake her up so can U please excuse us!!" Kriti huffed and walked out that space without wasting another word.

Randhir frowned a bit and walked up till sanyu's side and knelt down in front of her." sanyu tie bandhh do na!!!" he pulled her blanket down.

" I m sleeping!!" she snorted Randhir flopped on the bed and pulled her up. Her face was clearly not a happy one , randhir locked his arms around her waist and pulled her, " I love U sanyu.why don't U trust. Me!!" randhir touched his lips on her cheek.

" U men are all the same!" she gripped his tie and started fastening it around his neck " why do U think I need to look at any plastic face when the prettiest face is all mine!!" randhir hushed a peck on her lips.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS