Part 41

randhir blinked his eyes once to absorb the sight in front of him. That saaree was draped so perfectly that it accentuated her hour glass figure.

Those perfect kohl smeared eyes and her lips. Randhir felt an itch in his palm to touch her waist and to pull her closer, and to warm her skin with his breathe. He was feeling something so very overwhelming and bizarre.

Soon he felt her walking near him. He gulped. But his eyes didn't blink. Soon she placed his phone in his palm and bursted his thought bubble. He cleared his throat when his face welcomed some sprinkles of water.

Sanyu smirked , and chipped , " I know I m beautiful and U are over reacting!!!". Randhir again face palmed himself mentally and was about to mouth something When she stole his words , " I know U were gawking at the saaree!" she smiled and handed him a glass of water" this is why I hate her Oversmart!" he huffed and banged his bums on the table after an hour harsh joined followed by renuka.

" good morning randhir!!" his dad smiled " morning!" he hushed" hungry eehhh!!" harsh smiled" ur daughter is cooking today" renukaa smile" daughter my foot !!" randhir snorted" shall I book three beds in the hospital!!" randhir faked a smile.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS