Part 2

sanyukta agarwal the face of shekhawat textiles and cosmetics...was the brand ambassador of a number of estuaries of that same business empire as mr.shekhawat that kind old businessman considered her as the his lucky charm..

well the sole reason behind her soaring success and sky high attitude was that superstition of mr.shekhawat....

Sanyu was busy in her spa sessions , when her phone buzzed andher eyes popped out the next moment..." U just can't do that..!!"
she mouthed.." sorry mam but U have been terminated.." came a rosy lipstick coated voice.." who did it??" she muttered.." mam ...Our new MD..!"

she shivered..Sanyukta disconnected the call...and reachedthe shekhawat industries in that dishevelled state..

" I want an appointment now!!!" she roared .." I m afraid mam sir is busy!!"the receptionist checked the register.." do U who I m !!" sanyukta eyed her.." maam but!!

" she shook her head..sanyukta waited for whole 3 hours to meet that exceptionally distinguished personality who kinda attempted to bankrupt her in a blink...

" sanyukta maam now U can meet him !!"the receptionist clear her throat...and she barged inside the md's cabin without even a proper knock..

" how dare U !" she dashed in and gripped the collar of an distinctively handsome man of 26 ...

He flinched back , at thesudden attack on the collars of his royal blue Armani shirt by a damsel in distress...

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Original writer