Part 97

" moron !" she hugged him tightly. Randhir broke the hug, wiped her cheek. "sanyukta I want U to listen to me for once atleast once!

" his voice was mature , the pitch had seriousness in it. " I dont want to work with U , I won't work with U !" she shivered.

Randhir muted the shower , and caged her waist tightly. " won't U give us a chance !" he spoke with honesty in his voice.

" no I won't cause I just hate U !" she groaned " ya hate U too ! But U are my wife and I will never deny that!" he pecked her forehead.

" tum pagal ho kya. Shaadi se pehle toh phir bii samajh aate the. En abhiiiii are U really on drugs ;!"

sanyu frowned " yes I m a druggie!!!" his eyes were different " shut up.!" she pushed him. But he clutched her back.

" well sanyukta everything and every action has a reason behind it !" he touched her wet face thus sending tremors down her spine.

" dont tell me ! Tum mujhe pehle se jante ho. I mean my long lost lover kinda thing." she giggled "ekta kapoor ki fan ho." he pecked moist and cold cheek." no Sherlock Holmes ki hun !"

she struggled to get out of his hold. He kept quiet and pulled her in a sudden hug." tum na aise hi aachi lagtii ho Roya na karo!" he hushed.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS