chapter 15

Third person pov

Sungjae had not gotten any sleep in the last six hours he had pretended to be asleep when joy came in to try to avoid her. For some reason the fact that she was ilhoons girlfriend had been something that he had forgotten all day as they hung out he found him self falling more and more for her throughout the day, all of his feeling he had kept at bay were all coming out and until ilhoon hyung called he had not thought about him and when she asked him if she should take they call he was tempted to tell her not to that she should forget about him but as he looked at the screen and thought about how inlove ilhoon hung was with her and from what he had observed she was too and he couldn't ruin it so he told her to pick up even though it hurt him when she did.

Sungjae turned to look at joy's sleeping form as she slept splayed out and about over her mat. He smiled thinking about how adorable she looked even with her hair a mess, and her lips in a pout. Unintentionally he started to think about how it would be to kiss those lips, cress her soft cheeks and just have her as his he stared at her sleeping form for minutes imaging all the things he wanted to tell her and how they would be as a real couple until he got back to reality. She was dating his hyung he couldn't ruin this he had to let her go and he knew this but his selfish heart could not stop it's feelings for her. He shook his head and got up, it was a bad idea to stay an extra night he though to himself. I was doing so good keeping my feelings together and now all I want to do is wake her up and confess. He took off to the room where his manager was sleeping and woke him up
"Sungjae? What is it? It's 3am in the morning" he groaned looking tired sungjae smiled sheepishly "um hyung when is the first train back to Seoul?" His manager sat up rubbing his eyes "huh? Why?" Sungjae sat next to him "I was thinking we should head back on the first train" his manager groaned again this time in annoyance "I already got our tickets for tomorrow at 10am we can leave then" "but hyung I just remembered there is something really important I need to do before we leave for the airport and I also have to pack, can we please just leave on the first train" he said in a little of a forceful tone his manager looked up at the young man who looked very distrut and tired he had never seen him in this state he had circles under his eyes and he looked like he was in great pain "yah sungjae are you OK do I need to take you to the hospital?" Sungjae shook his head and ran his hands through his hair "no no hospital just.... can we just leave as soon as possible" his manager nodded "the first train leaves at 5am, if we leave in 20 mins we can make it to the station in time" he informed "OK I can get my stuff together by then, thanks hyung" he said rushing out to pack.

When he finished packing and getting dress he looked over to joy who was still asleep and went over whispering "I'm sorry I have to leave earlier I don't think I can face you and your charms when you wake up I might just break, I'm having a really hard time keeping myself together around you and I know we can't be together hyung is inlove with you and it would crush him to even know of my feelings for you, I really want to confess but I'm really can't do that to him so I know we can't, no I won't allow us to be together, you are important to me but I can't hurt hung like that" he sighed and creased her cheeks softly and then got up to leave not knowing that joy had overhead his whole speech once he left she left the tears she had been keeping abay go and sobbed silently.

What he had said made her content and sad at the same time because now she knew he liked her too but she also knew that he was right, even if she broke up with ilhoon they couldn't try anything with their relationship as it would hurt ilhoon too much and hurting him would hurt sungjae and her as well. But she wanted to be selfish she wanted to say f it and go with her heart, she got up with her heart racing and rushed outside, she had to tell him how she felt maybe they could figure something out may be, maybe... as she got outside she saw sungjae's car with his manager drive away from the house, she rushed after it until she couldn't run anymore and broke down on the street.

A while later the grandma who was up early to get some chores done found her and rushed to her "hey young lady are you OK? What are you doing sitting in the muddy street" she said helping joy up to her feet, still sobbing uncontrollably joy turned to the grandma "he's gone, he, he, he said he liked me too and th, then, then he left, he said he liked me but, but, he can't be with me, but I like him too, and if I had just said it, he, he would have stayed, but , but he's gone and I don't think I can't get him back!" She managed to get out in between her sobs the grandma pulled her into and embrace and helped her back into the house.

Once they got inside she got her some towels as she watched the young girl break down, curled up in a ball in the corner "hey get yourself together, if he likes you enough no matter what he will find his way back to you, I don't know you guys well but from what I've learned from the past couple of days you guys are something special, the way you look at each other is special don't worry about anything, he seems to need time to sort out his feelings and with you crying all over yourself like a mess isn't going to do you any good so get yourself together and when you see him tell him your feelings, don't keep secrets those never did anyone any good OK?" She finished her speech helping the girl up to her feet and helping her get to the bathroom to get the mud off. While joy showered she had come to a conclusion, she would break up with ilhoon and confess to sungjae, she couldn't keep lying to herself and ilhoon anymore.

*the next day

Joy's Pov

The closer we got to Seoul the more nervous I felt. Ilhoon oppa was going to meet me there and I planned on breaking up with him but I felt so nervous. I had never done this before and I didn't want to hurt him.

Once we got to the station I was about to call ilhoon oppa when I felt a pair of hands sneak up to cover my eyes. "Guess who?" I removed his hands "oppa we are in public people could see" I replied "sorry I just missed you, so come on let's go! I have a fun day planned!" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him when we got to the parking lot and into his car I stopped him from starting the engine. I took a deep breath "oppa, I can't do..." he cut me off before I could finish "no no sooyoungah, don't please" he said with sad eyes taking my hands into his and looking and me straight in my eyes. The look he was giving me was making it more difficult to do this but I knew I had to "oppa I can't keep lying to myself and to you anymore" he shook his head crazily "no, no,no please I knowo I messed up two nights ago but I promise it won't do it again, I was drunk and acted stupid" I took my hands out from his grasp "oppa it's not about that" he sighed and rushed his hands through his hair "then what is it about? I thought everything was going great, I,I, thought we were happy, are you not happy?" I sighed and went through my mind trying to find the best way to explain it to him "it's not you oppa, really it's me, I was happy really I was but I have to admit I have feelings for someone else and even though I like you, a lot! Believe me you are my first love but I find myself thinking about someone else even when I'm with you and I can't keep this relationship with you when someone else is in my heart" I explained, I looked up at him and he had his head bent to his chest with is palms over his face, we stayed in a silence for a while before he said in a very scary voice "who is it?" He looked at me with fire in his eyes "who is it?!" He laughed maniacally "pleaseeee! Pleaseeee tell me it's not sungjae, please anyone but him please he said, I looked down unable to meet his eyes he grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him "please anyone but him tell me it's not him!" He said shaking me I felt tears fall down my face "oppa I'm sorry, I wanted to tell myself I didn't I really tried but I can't keep doing this to you or me" he shook me and grabbed my shoulders more painfully "it can't be him, oh this is too grand! I had a feeling but I kept telling myself it wasn't true! How could you! Have you two been seeing each other behind my back? Is that it huh?!" I winced in pain "oww oppa your hurting me" he let go immediately and scooted back in his seat "sooyoungah I'm so sorry, I I didn't mean to I just got angry" I shook my head "I'm really sorry oppa but it's over, I don't want to hurt you anymore, I'm sorry." I said then rushed out of the car and went to my manager who took me back to the dorms where I broke down in private since the rest of the members were at practice. I didn't think It would be that hard but my emotions were all over the place and my heart broken.

A/N:
Whoo this chapter was hard to write because I hate making ilhoon like a bad guy but it had to happen hope y'all don't hate me too much 😅.