chapter 8

Third person

After the Pd called cut Hyunsik had taken a leave from the group to go use the bathroom on his way back to the group to his surprise he sees joy come out of a closet hurriedly  "oh jo..."before he could alert her of his presence she ran away in the opposite direction looking very flustered, he scratched his head in confusion as he started to make his way back Ilhoon comes out of the same closet also looking flustered, Hyunsik observed him for a moment as he straightened out his clothes, all sorts of thoughts went through his head and he was hoping none of what he was thinking was true"yah...what's going on" he asked Ilhoon causing him to turn around in surprise he lets out a breath of relief when he realizes its Hyunsik  "gosh hyung you scared me!" he says with a little laugh tapping hyunsik's shoulder, the latter did not look very amused "why did you come out of the same room as Joy looking flustered...please please tell me nothing is happening between you two please!" he said in a stern tone "ani why are you angry, this has nothing to do with you" Ilhoon retorted feeling a little angry himself. "yah she is Sungjae's wife" Ilhoon rolled his eyes "hyung please its fake" " but you know how he feels about her you cant go after her knowing how much he likes her" Hyungsik said "what about me huh? what about how i feel! why is it always Sungjae" Ilhoon replied "yah he liked her first..." Ilhoon shakes his head "ani, ani, ani i did I've liked her since before she even started this whole fake relationship with Sungjae, she likes me not him!!" Hyungsik looked a little bit taken aback "what do you mean you knew her before?" Ilhoon took a deep breath before explaining the whole situation to him " well why didn't you tell Sungjae this? he would have understood and you could have went after her without him developing feelings for her now that he has developed feelings for her it makes everything more complicated" Ilhoon slumps down " i know i know but i cant tell him now but I'm positive joy likes me and I'm not backing down to Sungjae I'm going after her hyung, I'm gonna ask her out"Hyungsik looked at him with a worried look and said "yah at least tell Sungjae this explain to him what's going on don't let him find out in a messed up way that will hurt his feelings" Ilhoon shook his head "no no no what if i tell him and he decides to confess before i get the chance? please hyung you cant tell anyone please" worriedly Hyungsik replied "araso araso just make sure to tell Sungjae if you and joy decide to date" he scratches his head " aish this is so messed up"

* 1 month later 

Joy's Pov

the past month had been very hectic for me which i liked because it kept my mind off things that were happening in my personal life after Ilhoon oppa almost kissed me i had been avoiding him because i didn't know how to act around him now even out phone calls were awkward because i didn't know weather to bring up the subject or not, an then on the other hand sungjae oppa, he was so sweet to me whenever we filmed, we had gotten more comfortable but i still felt like i was lying to him. my feelings were all over the place on the one hand i kinda wished Ilhoon would have kissed me and that he would confess on the other hand i liked Sungjae also. one thing i was sure of was that i think i liked Ilhoon more Sungaje oppa treated me like a friend more than a girlfriend this was making me feel as though he just wanted to be friends.

Today we were performing at a little event and Btob was gonna be there, i don't know why that made me so nervous but it did.

the members and I were on our way back to our dressing room after rehearsals when Ilhoon came up to us "hello!" he says brightly "oh hello!" Wendy says looking at me with a knowing smile "my name is Jung Ilhoon, I'm Joy's friend" he says extending his hands to shake the members, who were giggling like fan girls, hands, i stood there shocked. "so what can we do for you Ilhoonshi" Wendy asks. Ilhoon oppa smiles charmingly causing my heart to flutter "i was wondering if i can borrow Joy for a couple of minutes" "take her!" Yeri yells pushing me towards Ilhoon who catches me before i could fall "yah Yeri!" Wendy, Seulgi and Irene all scream in unison  Irene pulls me back "you can have her for 10 minutes ok? if she isn't back in 10 minutes i will come for you" she says in a threatening tone and then smiles and pushes me back to him. i watched in shock as my members ran off to the dressing room leaving me alone with Ilhoon, i felt my heart beat pick up as Ilhoon took my arm and led me away to a more secluded area of the event. " yah Joyah, Sooyoungah, why have you been ignoring me?" he says picking up my chin so i would look him in the eyes, this caused my heart to race more so i closed my eyes "wh wha what? no i haven't been ignoring you I've been busy with my schedules and stuff" i stutter, he ruffles my hair "aigoo Sooyoungah why are you so shy today?" he ask letting go of my face and goes to sit down " I'm not shy" i say then whisper under my breath "how can you act the same after last time" he looks up "huh? did you say something?" i shook my head crazily "no, no nothing what?" he laughs and smile which made me blush he stands back up and strokes my cheeks "are you ot feeling well?" i push his hands back "oppa please stop you are making me blush more if you do that how could you not see that you are making me flutter after that kiss thing you pulled? i cant look at you the same now" i ramble then clamp my hands on my mouth "what do you mean by that?, did i make your heart race that day?" he asks stepping closer, i decided to just be honest "ok you know what i like you ok and ever since that day i cant look at you or talk to you without blushing and i know you..." before i could finish talking he lifts my head, leans in and kisses me, i ball my hands into fists shocked at what was happening at first before he took my hands and puts it around his neck and i kiss him back. he pulls back after a couple of seconds " i like you too Sooyoungah" 

Sungjae's Pov

Knowing that red velvet was at the same event as Btob as soon as i got free time with none looking i decided to go look for joy. i asked a couple of the crew members if they had seen her and they pointed me in the direction they say her heading so i followed their direction and i found her standing in a conner as i headed towards her i saw that she had someone with her the closer i got to them i realize it was Ilhoon hyung, that's weird why was he talking to joy? i bet he was telling her embarrassing things about me i began to fasten my pace but halted when i saw him pull her in for a kiss. i watched in shock as she kissed him back not knowing what to do i continue to watch until they pulled apart then i turned around and walked quickly away from them with my through running through my head a million miles per minute. one thing that i couldn't stop thinking was "WHAT THE HELL!"

Author's note:

so that just happened! lol. sorry for the late update guys i haven't really had much free time to write these days but spring break is coming up and i promise ill update before and during that time. thanks for the patience.

anyway for all those sungjoy shippers out there don't feel discouraged i promise this is a sungjoy fanfic, read and find out what happens next, and please comment to tell me how you like or dislike the story so far. critics motivate me to write! hope you enjoy this chapter