chapter 10

A/N: hey guys sorry for the late update :( i have been sick for the past couple weeks and haven't been able to do much but i did write this chapter a while back but for some reason wattpad didn't save it when i was done and i had to rewrite it >:( anyway here is the next chapter hope you enjoy it.

*the next day

Joy's Pov

yesterday was... weird. after Ilhoon Oppa had confessed that he liked me i was shocked but delighted because we both had schedules after the show we decided to meet up the next day to have an ultimate date where we would do everything a couple should do. i told the members after i got back to the dressing room and they screamed around and jumped around in circles with me and when we got back to the dorm they helped me pick out an outfit for my date.

the next day he picked me up in front of my dorm and we both put on sunglasses and face masks and went to the amusement park where we did all the cheesy couple things like riding rides, going through a hunted house, buying couple hairbands and couple t-shirts, he even won me a huge stuffed animal,and we took a bunch of photos. through out the whole date we held hands almost the whole time.

after the amusement park we went to get lunch where we did other cheesy things like feeding each-other, for a while i had forgotten about our lives as idols it was almost as if we were in our own bubble. in the middle of lunch oppa brought up the topic of telling Sungjae, Sungjae oh gosh Sungjae he would be really hurt because even though we were doing a fake marriage i had developed a little it of feelings and I'm sure he had too so this news would really hurt his feelings. Oppa made arranged a meeting with Sungaje at a nearby cafe.

the whole way to the cafe i was really nervous to face Sungjae, i knew we should have told him about us earlier, this was gonna be such a sock to him when we arrived we spotted him in a corner booth slouched in his seat with i hid slightly behind Ilhoon Oppa because for some reason i was nervous and a little scared when we got there Ilhoon Oppa greeted him "sungjae" to get his attention when he looked up and spotted me i smiled nervously and said "hi Oppa" he looked a little angry for a moment but then a huge grin spread across his face "well congrats guys!" he said enthusiastically Ilhoon Oppa and i both turned to look at each other confused, "you guys look very good together!" he said giving a tums up "wait so your not mad?" Ilhoon Oppa asked i nodded in agreement, this was not the reaction i expected. "why would i be mad? hahahaha gosh is it because of we got married? please that's all just for show right? we aren't actually married!" he said and his nonchalant tone made me a little sad and hurt because even though i am dating Ilhoon Oppa and i do like him i had a little bit of feelings for Sungjae and to know that he didn't feel the same made me hurt, i knew i had no right but i was a bit angry at his reaction at that moment all i wanted to do was make him jealous any reaction would be better than his reaction now so i grabbed onto Ilhoon Oppa's arm and move closer to him and in an overly excited tone said "well good we were worried for nothing right Oppa?" i looked over to see Sungjae's reaction but he was smiling "i have to go, um i made plans so... yeah" he said and rushed out.

after he left i let go of Ilhoon Oppa's arm in frustration how could he be happy about this, he's my husband, well fake husband but still i thought he had feelings for me "he definitely likes me why was he so nonchalant and happy?" i murmured under my breath "huh?" i looked up at Ilhoon Oppa and snapped out of my annoyance with Sungjae i had to remember i was dating Ilhoon Oppa and i was happy its a good thing that Sungjae didn't have feelings. "nothing where is our next date location" i said grabbing onto his arm again.

as i remembered yesterday i was even more irritated and he hadn't called me yesterday like we planed after filming last time, we planned to call each other to talk about how to look like a better couple on screen. on an impulsive move i took a picture of me and Ilhoon Oppa from yesterday at the amusement and sent it to him with the caption "we should really go to this amusement park at on we got married it was so much fun with Oppa, i think if we keep talking about it the producers will make it happen" i sent it with a satisfied grin and waited for his reply, and waited, and waited i went on my schedule and checked my phone for his reply, there wasn't one. i talked to Ilhoon Oppa many times through the day he called me when he was free and i did the same but i still was checking repeatedly for Sungjae's reply.

when i got home that night and still hadn't gotten a reply i got a angry, was he ignoring me? how dare he i though in frustration pulling on my hair "woah woah there stop torturing your poor hair it did nothing wrong" Wendy unnie said snapping me out of my frustration "oh unnie when did you get in" i asked "a while ago it was amusing watching you mumble to yourself like a crazy person but i had to stop you when you started taking it out on your hair" she said patting my hair "so what's wrong why are you so frustrated?" she said sitting next to me on the couch "ok so here is the thing..." i ranted off about the whole situation "i think he is ignoring me, like what the heck" she took me by the shoulders "Sooyoung, who do you like more Ilhoon or Sungjae" she asked that took me of guard "wha wha wh of course Ilhoon Oppa he is my boyfriend" i said "are you sure about that because you hesitated" she said giving me those motherly look "I'm sure... he makes me...happy" i replied "look i don't want to tell you what to do but if you are unsure of your feelings don't lead him on, it will not end well so break it off now before it gets messy" i shook my head "no no no i like him a lot" "then why do you care so much what Sungjae thinks? why are you even thinking of him in any other context than your professional life? he doesn't have to call you or even talk to you outside the show, that was part of the contract remember?" i bowed my head "yeah you're right, i don't know why I've been so petty about it, i should be paying attention to my boyfriend not my pretend boyfriend, you're right, you're right" she pulled me in for a hug "just think this through ok? you need to figure out your feelings before you share them with anyone" we stayed in that embrace for a while before we separated into our rooms while i laid in my bed contemplating i got a call from Sungjae i looked at the flashing screen and turned off my phone, he didn't care i shouldn't either.