chapter 7

Sungjae's POV

*later that night

when i got back to our dorm all the members were hiding away in their rooms so i headed to my room which i shared with Peniel hyung. When I got in him and changsub hyung were sitting on the floor with an array of food in front of them and a movie playing on a laptop, to put it mildly the room was a mess "aish! hyung!" I scream looking at both of them angrily, changsub hyung who was mid bite of a huge chunk of jajanmyung looks up at me finished eating the rest of the jajanmyung on his chop stick then smiles at me with black bean sauce all over his face "oh sungjae ah! your back from your date" he pats the space beside him "come on sit! tell us all about pretty joy!" peniel, who was stuffing cheese puffs in his mouth aggressively, drops the bag of cheese puffs, making a mess in the processes and claps his hands enthusiastically, i scratch the back off my head in frustration, they always did this which is why i barely spent time in my room "yah yah hyung! you don't even live in this room why are you destroying someone else's living space?!" changsub hyung looks at me innocently and points to himself  "who me?" he looks at peniel who shrugs continuously shoving cheese puffs in his face, i growl in frustration "yes you! who else doesn't belong in this room and is currently making a mess?!" he suddenly gets up "yah! you punk who do you think you are talking to all rudely like that huh" he bends down and picks up the jajanmyung and walks towards me menacingly "hyung what are you doin..." before i could finish my sentence he shoves a fistful off jajangmyung in my face, once i recover from the shock i look up to find him and peniel laughing wildly on the floor, looking at their goofy selves i couldn't stay mad i jokingly goes up to him and kicks him, this led to a long play fight session with the three off us all getting messy and sticky with food, instead off cleaning off ourselves after our mini fight we just ended up moving to the living room and watching TV.

about an hour later my phone starts to buzz with a video call before i could pick up peniel hyung snatches my phone and reads out loud "sooyoungah? wooooo yook sungjae's wifey is calling" changsub hyung grabs the phone clears his throat an answers while peniel hyung holds me back "omona!" i hear joy shriek from the phone "oh sister in law anyeong!" changsub hyung says with a creepy large smile his face still with residue off jajanmyung" "oh anyeonhaseyo!, but why are you answering sungjae oppa's phone?" joy asks "omo! omo! oppa?!" changsub hyung says and continues to spaz out along with peniel hyung causing me to be able to escape his grip and take the phone away from changsub and rush to my room and lock the door before they could come in. Once i caught my i lift the phone to my face, Joy gasps in horror "Oppa! what happened to your face?!" i was confused for a minute then i remembered i had food all over my face and probably looked awful at that moment, i immediately  lower the phone so my face is not in view "sooyou...ani joyshi don't freak out I'm ok it was just a mishap of food i say" "what? how did you get food on your face like that?" she asks sounding confused "my hyungs attacked me with it when i got back and i forgot to clean up gosh I'm so stupid, i swear i don't do this a lot" i say as i try to clean the food off my face with face wipes, i hear joy giggle on the phone "well it seems like you guys have fun" once i had gotten most of the food off my face i pick up the phone "yeah I'm sorry about that i forgot i had it on my face, im much more presentable now"i say a little embarrassed "aww you're blushing! cute!" she squeals with a small giggle causing me to blush more " please don't tease me, I've had a hard night since i left you" "oh no what happened?" she asks still smiling "ahh its not important how is your night going?" i ask changing the subject, her smile widens "pretty well actually, we got let off practice early and i just took a really long, hot and soothing shower and now I'm in my comfy PJ's for the night to im feeling great!" i chuckled at her cute smile as she went on about how she was free from a schedule tomorrow and was probably gonna spend the whole day in bed. "anyways what will you be doing tomorrow oppa?" she asks, i pout and answers "we have to practice for our comeback showcase which is in three days so ill be really busy for the next couple days". we spent a couple of minutes talking before she told me to go to sleep and rest up for tomorrow and we hung up. 

Joy's POV

right after i hung up with sungjae i called my manager he answers sleepy " sooyoung? is something wrong" " no nothing is wrong i just want you to talk to the PD for we got married and get them to film in three days at the btob showcase, it could be like a surprise for oppa and the PD said if i got any ideas i could tell them and since I'm off on that day can i do it?" he sighs " sooyoung ah, what time is it right now?" i look at my phone screen it showed that it was 3:43 "its 3:43 why?" he sighs again "sooyoung if nothing important is happening don't bother me this late you know i barely get to sleep in so please call me later tomorrow so we can talk ok alright hang up" "bu..." before i could object he hangs up on me i look at my phone in disbelief before plopping down on my bed and huffing.

*three days later

I had gotten the we got married PD to agree to my plan of surprising Sungjae  at his comeback event and i was on my way to the showcase when i got a call from ilhoon. "hello?" i answered "sooyoungah whats up?" he asked sounding bored "nothing much i have the day off so I'm relaxing" he lets out a huge breath of air "well i have my showcase today but I'm so tired"he whined "oppa you are such a whiner get it together and have a great performance ok? ill buy you coffee tomorrow or something" i say with a little smile "yah! I'm not a whiner,and of course im gonna give a great performance what do you see me as?" he says in a mock offended tone "araso araso you will do fine" i reply. "I'm gonna hold you to that coffee promise tom..." he gets cut off from someone in the background and when he comes back he says "oh well i got to go the showcase is starting, and remember coffee tomorrow,alright bye!" he hangs up and i let out a sigh of relief i have tried very hard to keep this surprise from him and i almost let it slip a couple of times. 

when we arrived at the showcase i had some help setting up my suprise at the dressing room and then i went out to film for the show and got to watch them perfrom their song it's okay before i went backstage to finish preparing my surprise. when i finally suprised them not only sungjae was shocked but all of the members too which made me happy, through out filming in the dressing room i could help but see Ilhoon oppa's face grow sadder and sadder through out the filming which bothered me a little. as we were moving from filming in the dressing room to the car sungjae got pulled away by his manager and as i was waiting for filming to resume ilhoon oppa dragged me to a little closeted space so that no one could see us "why didn't you tell me you were coming?" he asked "ah! Oppa! you were surprised too weren't you?!" i replied "huh?" he says confused "it was a surprise i wanted to surprise you and sungjae" i reply "oh... but you still could have given me a hint i wasn't really expecting you" he says finally smiling "but that would have ruined the surprise and i worked so hard on it, OMG you should have seen your face it wa..." i shut up when he brushed a piece off my hair behind my ears and looked me in the eyes while doing so with a smile which made me blush and made my heart flutter for a moment i thought he was leaning in for a kiss before my phone rang interrupting us. i hastily answered my phone "hello?" sungjae's voice answered on the other side "joyah? why are you breathing heavily? you okay" he asked with a tone of worry "oh um yeah I'm fine whats up?" i ask attempting to control my breath "oh well the PD is asking for you we have to continue filming" "oh yeah right ill be right there sorry" i answer "no problem" he say and i hang up. i look up to see ilhoon still standing in very close proximity to me "uh um uhhh, i have to go.... filming ... the PD, um uhhhh see you later" i hastily run out of there and head to the car where we were suppose to continue filming. when i got there sungjae was standing there talking to the PD " oh Joyah there you are" he says with a smile "here i am" i reply, he brings his hands to my cheek "you ok you look flushed" he asks " what no I'm fine i just ran here from the bathroom" i reply smiling nervously. i cant believe that almost happened in the closet

Ilhoon's POV

i took a moment to compose myself before stepping out of the closet, i couldn't believe i almost kissed her but she looked so cute all excited about her plan and the look in her eye... "yah whats going on?" i turn around to see hyunsik standing there with a shocked almost angry look on his face.