chapter 4

Joy's Pov

"cut! ok we will be moving to the next location but sungjae and joy you will have one cameraman with you the rest of us will meet you at the cafe"  the director yelled, so far me and yook sungjae had just met and i surprised him a couple times, his reactions to a lot of things were adorable, he seemed very shy but i kinda liked that. we had decided to go to a cafe because we were both hungry, but for now we had some time with no camera on and my nerves began to go up, having the cameras there actually made it easier for me to talk to him because i treated it like any ordinary filming but now with no camera on i felt really awkward. "oh um joyshi?" i looked up to find sungjae "oh um yeah hi whats up?" i asked  nervously "we have to go the cameraman is waiting for us"he said gesturing towards the cameraman. i nodded and followed behind him awkwardly as we headed towards the car  that was going to take us to the cafe, "ok guys i will start filming when we re almost to the car ok?"the cameraman said as he headed off without us. i looked around to find that all the filming crew had left the only one that was close to us was our cameraman and he was a couple feet away so it was just me and sungjae "i just want to say i'm a big fan of your group especially you" he said shyly i blushed a little, i honestly did not know why i was so flustered when he talked to me, i was never this shy around anyone, i was usually the one to start conversations but for some reason sungjae made me nervous "park sooyoung snap out off it you are happy and talkative he isn't any different this is just for a show you have to do this stop being awkward!"  i thought to myself trying to get myself to stop being nervous "oh yeah yeah um thanks i'm also a fan of your group" i said "Oh really? who's your favorite?" he asked with a little smile, i couldn't help but notice how shy and nervous he also seemed "oh um..." i hesitated "i like all of you"i finally said "no but what if you had to choose" he said with a nervous smile " i guess i would have to choose seo eunkwang, he is a very good singer and he is very funny also" i said, i looked over to him and he looked a bit sad " oh i mean i also really like you too you also have a really good voice i like all your voices you guys are all very talented and stuff, i also liked you in big byung an" he cut me off " joyishi its ok you don't have to lie you can like eunkwang hyung he is very funny and a good singer" he said, by this time we had made it almost to the car " ok i will start filming you guys" the camera man said we started filming from then on, through out the filming  i got more confident and more comfortable with him, he got me an earring shaped like a microphone i though that was so cute and thoughtful of him even though i didn't have my ears pierced it was still very thoughtful of him to prepare such a gift. "cut! ok guys that will be it for today you guys did very good" the main PD said everyone on the team clapped and congratulated us on finishing our first filming both me and sungjae got up and thanked the team members after i thanked most of the team members my manager came up to me and reminded me that we needed to head out to my other schedules as we were heading out sungjae ran up to me "joyishi can i have a moment?" he said a little out of breath "oh yeah sure" i turned to my manager "oppa i'll meet you outside" i told my manager who then left us alone "ok so whats up" i said turning to sungjae " oh... so i was wondering if we can trade phone numbers cause you know if we are gonna be a good couple we need to put in an effort and i would also like to get to know you better outside of shooting... i mean you don't have to give me your number i i i just thought you know it could help our on film experience and... you know what never mind hahhahaha i was just kidding you don..." i burst out wit a little laughter at his nervous ramble "sungjaeshi give me your phone" i said holding out my hands, he nervously patted his pockets a couple of times before he got his phone "aha! here it is hehe" he nervously chucked, i took the phone which he had unlocked and put in my phone number and put my name as 'my pretty wife'  as a way to be witty. i gave it back and he looked at it and smiled "well i think it should be my beautiful wife, because you are more than pretty joyshi" he said blushing again, i also blushed "omo! thanks" he then called me so i had his number "well now that i have your number what should your name be saved as?" i said batting my eyes in an attempt to be cute "well maybe i should be handome and reliable husband with a heart and a smiley face?" he said with a smirk "omo yook sungjaeshi are you flirting with me?" i said in a girly voice even i didn't recognize, i was acting so weirdly bubbly even for me i found myself cringing at some of the things i was doing "well i mean you are my wife i can flirt with my beautiful wife" he said making me blush some more " joyshi are you blushing?" he said squeezing my cheeks which just made me blush more, we spent a couple of minutes just talking about nothing in particular until my manager interrupted "sooyoung ah we have to go now or we will late" "oh sorry oppa i forgot" i turned to sungjae "i guess ill see you later too yook sungjae oppa?" "yeah yeah and ill make sure to call you and text you" he said as i began to walk off i looked back and he was still waving with a smile.