And at this time I knew I fucked up, what I see in front of me I didn't think I'd see in a million years.

My brother Zach getting down on someone.

"Oh shit." I scream and cover up my eyes.

"I am terribly sorry, I knocked but you didn't answer and now I know why." I say while covering my eyes.

Punky yells and Zach swears.

"We'll just wait in the kitchen for you guys." Jay says and leads me outside.

When I hear the door closing, I sigh in relief and uncover my eyes.

I look up at Jay and he's already looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your face it was hilarious, it's like you've never seen me go down on you." He says and burst into laughters.

"It's because you never did." I say scratching my head in embarrassment.

He stops laughing almost immediately.

"Well I should probably change that after you wanna jump my bones again."

I turn around and walk down to the kitchen.

I take a seat on the counter and wait for them to come.

Jay walks in and sits down on the chair by the table.

I just ignore eye contact with him.

There's this awkward silence between us until Zach walks in wearing only his sweatpants and Punky fully clothed.

"Zach I am so very sorry, I seriously did not want to ever walk in on you, like ever." I say getting off the counter.

"Sis relax it's fine, it's not like you've never seen that before even with yourself." He says jumping on the counter next to me.

I look at Jay and then look away.

"Uh yea anyway, Punky, Jay has something to ask you." I say jumping back up the counter.

We all look at Jay so he'll start talking.

"Our mate bond is gone, well only one way because I still love Jasmine with all my heart, but she doesn't feel it anymore." He tells them.

They all turn to look at me, I look up while biting my nails.

"What?" I ask nervously.

Zach looks at me suspiciously.

"Jasmine?" He asks cautiously.

"Yes?"

"Do you have something to say to Jayden?"

"No."

I start biting my nails frantically.

"Come on let's go Punks." Zach says dragging Punky out.

"No I want to stay, this seems good, Zach." Punky whines.

I wait till they're out of the room to get off the counter.

"What's going on?" He asks mad.

"I do love you." I whisper.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW JASMINE, I'VE BEEN FUCKING WORRIED AND YOU LIED TO ME?" He yells.

"Don't yell at me Jayden, I have my reasons." I tell him calmly.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN JASMINE, you don't get it do you." He says passing his hands through his hair.

He slides down to the floor and lets his head fall between his legs.

I sit down right in front of him.

I grab his hands in mine caressing him.

"Babe I- you know I was pregnant and miscarried right?" I tell him my voice trembling.

He looks up at me and his eyes are tearing up.

"I- my body failed, I killed our baby-" I say stuttering.

"I don't feel like I should be loved anymore and especially not by you." I say full on crying now.

"I know it's stupid and you're going to say that it's not my fault, but I know it is." I whisper.

"It isn't Jasmine." He whispers back to me.

"Jay look I could've fought harder and maybe just maybe he'd still be alive, but no I was too weak." I tell him.

"It wasn't and you know damn well." He says frustrated.

"That's not all, since I killed someone I feel weird, I don't feel like I deserve you anymore, I'm a killer for god's sake." I cry.

He pulls me into him and kisses my forehead.

"Jay love me." I whisper.

"I do Jaz I do, and I will show you just how much." He tells me picking me up.

WHAAAAAAT YES I NEEDED SOME ACTION SO IT'S COMING YEEEEESSSS.
I'M GONNA SHOW YOU AHHHH.
LOVE YOU ALL....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW