Waffle goes Digital.

Opening Theme: Butterfly, Tri.

Feathers flew around the sky as Waffle suddenly flew out of a portal and down through the sky. The parka ghosts flew around him as he flew downwards. The feathers began to show previous scenes from Waffle's history before he saw one of him and Taco. He reached out to it, only for it to be swept away by the wind. He looked around him as portals to different worlds began to open around him. The eyecons for the respective worlds floated in front of them, but they were blacked out, expect for one.
~
Bryan stood in a forest of the digital world surrounded by different Digimon left around before there was suddenly a loud roar, the trees beginning to shake as Bryan smiled before Waffle suddenly appeared and the Digimon ran off into the forest.
~
Shinigami and Breezy suddenly appeared in Tokyo as Waffle transformed into Phantom and ran at the duo. Bryan soon following afterwards as Shini and Waffle clashed their weapons together. Bryan then began firing at the two dark riders as Waffle transformed into Blast with the Ironblader in his hands.
~
Taco pressed her hand against the window of Castle Irony as Ivory and Phenix floated behind her with sadden looks. A portal suddenly opened as the Caste was suddenly sucked into it. Castle Irony suddenly appeared in the sky of Kuoh. Waffle wearing a school uniform, suddenly looking up the castle and smiling.
~
The group of eyecons that Waffle has collected so far floated in the air, before turning into their respective forms as Waffle then rode on the Machine Ivory through the Phantom Damashii and became Phantom before then screeching to a halt then finally grabbing the feather with him and Taco, as the title magical flew into view and shit.
~
Last time on Kamen Writer Waffle Z, FUCK I DUNNO MAN YOU SHOULD BE READING THE STORY.
~
"K-Koromon!" Waffle shouted as he sat up and looked at the pink blob of a Digimon in his hands. "Of course you dummy!" Koromon said as he began to hop around. [Uhh... You mind explaining what that 'Koromon' is to me?] "Oh right sorry, Koromon is a In-Training level Digimon, and his special attack Poison Bubbles!" The Boosted Gear would flash green twice. [You can't see it, but I blinked.] Waffle shrugged as his pocket lit up as he pulled out a black and red digivice. "OH SHIT I GOT THE BURST. YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS." [I really don't.] "I like Ivory better." [I like napping but you don't see me complaining.] Waffle sighed standing up and dusting himself off. "Alright let's try this...." He span the the Digivice in his hand and slammed the top of it down. "CHARGE!" Red digital coding surrounded Koromon as he exploded in light.

"KOROMON! DIGIVOVLE TOOOOOOOO AGUMON!"

In Koromon's place was a orange dinosaur looking creature. [Oh great what is he now.] "Right right, That's Agumon, a rookie level Digimon and his special attack is Pepper Breath!" [Im going to bed...] The boosted gear then shimmered away. "Alright then." Waffle smiled and rubbed Agumon's head. "Come on, let's go find my friend."
~
Waffle and Agumon finally exited the forest and appeared in a clearing looking over the digital world. "Cool...." He muttered, and stretching. "BRYAN!" Waffle shouted loudly. Agumon face palmed as they suddenly heard a roar and turned around. "Is. Is that RustTyrannomon." Agumon nodded as Waffle sighed, waving his hand over his waist, summoning the ghost driver as he took out the Phantom Eyecon, and placed it in. [AYEEEE! WATCH CLOSELY! WATCH CLOSELY!] "Henshin!" He pulled the leveler out and then in. [KAIGAN! Phantom! Kakugo, Going GHOSTO! Going Going Going GHOSTO! Go! Go! Go!] The black and white hoodie draped over him as he removed his hood. "Great, now I look like a rip off of Dark Ghost!" The GanGanSycthe flew into Waffle's hand as it transformed into a sword mode. "Cool..." He muttered as he ran towards the mechanical dinosaur. "Come on Agumon! Let's kick up!" Waffle jumped and slugged the Digimon across the face while Agumon then shot a fire ball at it. Red digital code surrounded Waffle's body as he took out his digivice. "You ready buddy?" Agumon nodded. "Of course!" Waffle span the digivice once more. "DNA CHARGE!" Agumon was surrounded by a red light