GET TROLLED NOOBS! LOL JK XD.

HAHA FOOLED YA!
&/&:!:@/2@:".'skz

"WAFFLE. WAKE UP!" A teacher shouted slamming a book on our hero's desk. "AH HENSHIN! KAMEN RIDE DEACDE! JUST PASSING THROUGH KAMEN RIDER REMEMBER THAT!" Waffle screeched. {That was for you NomorereasonDarkus } The other students looked at him and laughed as the bell rang. Waffle sighed. "HEY TEACHER FUCK YOU!" He ran out before the teacher could say anything and headed to his locker. "Nerd." He put his stuff in his locker, grabbed his bag and walked through the empty hall of the school. "Got it move... Don't say not just live." Waffle sang to himself. Footsteps followed behind him. "SHIT TEACHER!" Quickly turning to see it was his teacher. But there was something off about him. "Umm. Teach you alrig-" He stopped half way threw seeing his teacher pulling out a hellheim fruit. "BUT. THIS IS REAL LIFE." His teacher growled. "THIS. IS. A. BOOK." Waffle shook his head. "He's right ya know." He look towards your phone/computer screen. "ALRIGHTY! HEEEEENNN-" Waffle stopped. He had nothing. "FUCK I SHOULD BROUGHT MY GOGO CHANGER." A light bulb appeared above his head. "I GOT IT. CONDUCTOR! I CALL APON THE POWER OF IMAAAAAAAAGAAAANATIONNNNNN!!!!!" Concentrating as hard as he could. A lost driver appeared in his hand along with a memory. "WHAT. NO THATS NOT RIGHT. FUCK IT'LL WORK!" He slapped the belt on and hit the button on the memory. [WAFFLU!] "OH ITS ON. THIS IS FOR YOU DiamondRubye HENSHIN!" [WAFFLU! *cue darude sandstorm*] "FUCK YEAH." Rider Waffle looked at his neck. "FUCK YEAH I GOT A SCARF. LETS HOPE IT DOESNT TALK TO ME." The Invss looked at him in confusion. "WHAT. WHAT ARE YOU." Waffle snickered. "ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU!" Flicking his wrist as a katana made out of indestructible waffle appeared in his hand. "SLASHING! BEATING! MURDERING! STIRRING! KAMEN RIDAAAAAAAA WAFFLU! PREPARE TO GET COOKED!"