AND YOU THOUGH I DIDNT LIKE SENTAI.

WHOOP. WHOOP. THIS SONG GETS ME FUCKING PUMPED OUT! WAFFLE READY GO!

BLA BLA BLA! LETS KILL STUFF WITH THE GO-BUSTERS! "ALRIGHTY ENTER!" Waffle said with his driver on and memory in hand. "ITS YOUR END ENTER! ITS MORPHING TIME!" He tossed the memory in the air. "Let's... Henshin!" He caught the memory and slammed it into the driver. [WAFFLU!] He turned the side of it to make it a L shape. "PREPARE TO GET COOKED! KAMEN RIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAFFLU!" With a flick of his wrist he summoned his sword and slashed the monster. "YOU. ARE. REALLY. UGLY!" He stabbed Enter's foot and punched him in the face. "FALCON PUWNCH!" A holographic image of a fiery falcon appeared around his hand as he hit the monster with a great force that sent him flying. "GET WREKTED!" Enter sighed. "Let's Morphin...." And transformed into Dark Buster. With a flick of his wrist those lame as fuck useless Dopant grunts and the grunts from Go-Busters appeared. "FUCK. USLESS GRUNTS!" [FLAME! SLASH AND STRIKE!] A slash of fire took down most of them. "HAURTO! YAYZ!" The red crystal rider nodded towards the waffle themed one. "HEY ENTER!" Waffle had the perfect memory for this. "TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR END! He took out a multi colored memory. [TOKUMEI SENTAI!] "SENTAI SUMMON!" [TOKUMEI SENTAI! MAXUIM DRIVE!] A flash of light. 4 humans and a robot stood beside Waffle. "HAHZBSOWNDOENS....." He fainted. Before he could hit the ground, Haruto caught him. "You guys got this right?" He asked the Sentai. "Yea. We can handle this." Replied the one wearing red. "Enta! Your time's up!" The four humans threw off their sunglasses. Hiromu, Ryuji, and Yoko turned the dials on their's braces. Jin and J transformed their cellphones into guns. [ITS MORPHING TIME!] Circles of data appeared around each one of them. The began to travel upwards and form each's suit. The last part was their helmets. Which each buster held up the sunglasses part of their changers to their eyes. "Let's Morphin!!" Each pushing a button, helmets formed on all of them. "Redo Busta! Blue Busta! Yellow Busta! Beeto Busta! Stag Busta!" Each posed when saying their name. "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters!"