Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Thanks, Ren."

"Always, my lady." I hate when he's all flirtatious. Looking back at everyone, I just know noticed that Natsuki's dressed like Piyo.

"You're just too cute! With those cat ears and tail and that big hoodie!" and just like that, with a squeal, I find myself in another hug. This time by Tomo-chan, the witch. As soon as she let go of me, I spot Haru-chan playing with her fingers. She looks up at me and, I give up, open my arm. She giggles and hugs me as well.

"You really are adorable." She says blushing which make me chuckle. Just as I'm about to thank her, Oji-sensei shows up.

"Ah, Y/N-chan, thank Kami I found you." he says as he quickly walks over. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know the song by Doi Ko and Toshiro, right?" I nod at him slowly, confused. He's dressed like a princess and panting really hard. What happened?

"Yeah, why?"

"Good, then you can sing Doi Ko's part." my eyes widen. What is he talking about?!

"What?!" I, as well as everyone else, shouts. He just gives me a closed eyed smile and grabs my hand, pulling me behind him. Everyone's following behind us.

"What do you mean sing Doi Ko's part?" Masato asks. Oji-chan glances at him and says,

"I mean just that: sing Doi Ko's part." Masato glances at me and then at Oji-chan again and then at the rest of the group.

"That would mean that Toshiro's here." Tomo-chan interjects. Oji-chan just winks at her and everyone's eyes widen, including mine.

"What?! Toshiro's here!? How!?" she nods at me and starts to giggle. Toshiro's one of the most famous idols. And to tell the truth, he's quite handsome with his white hair and red eyes.

 And to tell the truth, he's quite handsome with his white hair and red eyes

"He used to go to this school." was all she said before we ended up by the stage and she pushed me onto it. I look back at her and she gives me a thumbs up. Glancing at my friends they either have big smiles on their faces, are giving me thumbs or giving me a nod. With the corner of my eye I see that Syo's troubled and walk over to him.

"What's wrong?" he looks up at me, to the side than back at me.

"You know that this song is a rap, more or less, kind of song?" I nod and give him a small smirk.

"I know and I'll do my best." he gives me a smile and a thumbs up.

I sigh and walk onto the stage and all the lights are off. This is going to be my first time singing in front of such a crowd. I feel kind of nervous.

The music starts playing and I sigh to calm my nerves. I can do this.

"I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster."