Nine

*Smol readers be warned, if you are looking for wholesome, family-friendly literature that is safe for reading with nosey relatives around, you won't find it here. Look for the next set of asterisks that mark the safe zone. It is advised that you don't stop scrolling until you do for I am not liable for the loss of your virgin eyes (Even if I don't think it really qualifies as smut). So have a nice, smut-free day.....if those exist.*

Also, I've never written this kind of stuff before so.........don't be expecting any miracles or anything. And to be honest I don't even think this could be classified as actual smut so  ;-;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie's eyes went wide as Edward pressed his lips to hers. They were soft, just like she had imagined, and after a moment of shock had passed she started to kiss back. His hands eventually came to rest on her hips. Her back was pressed against the couch and her bag was now on the ground at their feet, the clothes she had came to retrieve forgotten . She had dropped it when she tangled her hands in Ed's hair. That also meant her towel had fallen, it lay pooled around her feet beside the bag as she tangled her fingers in her friend's hair. She hadn't meant to pull his brown locks but her fingertips accidently got caught up in a small tangle and ripped a bit harshly through it. She attempted to pull away in order to apologize but the notion quickly escaped her mind when, surprisingly, Ed moaned against her mouth and his nails dug a little more into her hips. From there, the kiss intensified. He had bitten her lip and when she let out a little gasp he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. This time, it was she who made a noise of pleasure and gave an experimental tug at Ed's hair again, a little harder than the first.

He pulled away from Kylie with another groan only to look down at her wildly," Do it again, harder."

She grinned in delight and pulled sharply, causing Edward's head to snap back and his breath to hitch as he felt a pair of lips ghosting along his throat. His eyelids fluttered shut and he hummed in appreciation but his eyes reopened when the trail of soft kisses stopped right before his jawline. The blonde gave him a rather mournful look and it took him a few seconds to realize that she couldn't reach. She had already been standing up on the very tips of her toes and had reached her vertical limit. Without even thinking about what he was doing, Edward tightened his hold on Kylie's hips and heaved her on top of the back of the couch. Her fingers wound further into his hair and the assistant let out a small squeak as she was lifted into the air rather suddenly. However, she recovered gracefully and was delighted by the increase in reach, tracing Edward's jaw with pink lips before planting a sweet kiss on his mouth. He reciprocated eagerly, one hand trailing down her leg and resting on her thigh before pulling her legs apart and stepping between them. They were close but not close enough in Kylie's opinion. Edward's breathing faltered a bit when her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling his body completely against hers. She felt Edward harden against her when her chest made contact with his and pulled away from the kiss with a mischevious little smile. She was different, Edward had noted, her eyes had a little glint that he had never seen before and that, paired with the grin on her face made her look downright wicked. He loved it. Edward swooped down to start an assault on the pale, unmarked skin of Kylie's throat but stopped with his lips less than a centimeter away. 

"Something wrong, Eddie?" the blonde purred lowly.

A split second earlier, at the exact time Edward had shifted his attention to her neck, she had rotated her hips forward, grinding against him. Ed jerked his head back and gasped like he had just resurfaced from underwater, blinking rapidly. He looked at his friend wide-eyed, mouth opening and closing much like a fish as he took in his current situation. He, he had his best friend, his only friend, perched on the back of his couch, stark naked, with hands gripping his bare shoulders. The last thing he remembered doing was washing out a bucket that had been filled with bloody water and everything from then on was blank.