Chapter 1

Tweek's POV

I open my eyes and sit up. It's still dark outside. I sigh and let my back slump. I was such an insomniac... and it probably didn't help that I drank, like, five to six cups of coffee a day. I pull the sheets off of me and get up anyway. Morning routine: wake up at five and make coffee.

Today I'm feeling like a dry cappuccino, I didn't usually like those but I always have random cravings for foods and drinks I don't usually like. I trudge down stairs and start making it. We had all the ingredients. We had ingredients to make any coffee you'd like. We were coffee freaks like that.

I sip my cappuccino and scratch my head. Today was Monday... no wonder I woke up at five. Not like I don't usually wake up abnormally early, just, on Monday's it seems my mental alarm clock sets itself a smidge earlier. Stress, most likely. I'm always stressed. I just woke up and I'm already twitching. Which reminds me... I need to take my pills.

I take my shower and start getting dressed, a grey button down and black skinny jeans. Once I'm dressed I try to fix my hair. When I fail at that I grab my homework off my desk and shove it in my book bag. Jesus Christ, I hate when we get homework on the weekend. But, at least it gives me something to do, other than working in my parent's cafe and watching anime. My lonely life...

I make another cappuccino, throw on my green hoodie, wrapped my scarf around my neck, and pull on my gloves before leaving the house. It was around six now. Still early but I was feeling like a walk. So, I walked around South Park, sipping my coffee. It was getting chillier as we reached the months of winter. Man, it was getting so cold. Good thing I grabbed my scarf and gloves.

My teeth chatter. I didn't have many friends because I was weird. I twitched and I had breakdowns and I was annoying, as told so many times by the, ever so kind, teenagers from my high school. I tried not to let it get to me, but, due to my paranoia and anxiety and other mental disabilities I couldn't help but let out a high-pitched yelp, clutch my blonde hair and scream, 'TOO MUCH PRESSURE!' before running the other direction.

I was weak and I was a wimp, you know. But, I couldn't help it. The kids loved to mess with me because of it too. My life sucked. But, you just have to plow through it, I guess.

I start walking to school when I realize an hour had already passed and school would be starting soon. When I make it, I place myself on my favorite bench far off to the side where most no one ever is and start reading my new book that I got. I didn't get far though.

"Shut up, Clyde. You sound like a retard." I hear a voice say. I jump and hide my face with my book. People were coming! Disappear, disappear! I try hard to control my shakes and hold in my 'GAH!'s. But, once again, I fail.

"We should go to the amusement park!" I hear another voice say as three boys come from around the corner.

"GAH!" I jump, throwing my book, a good ten feet. I sigh. my 'GAH!'s were also something I couldn't control. Like hiccups, you could say.

"Hey, look, it's that Twitch kid." One of the boy's says. I start to recognize them, having seemed them around school. Token Black, Clyde Donovan, and Craig Tucker. Oh, god! They were one of the popular group of boys, like Stan and Kyle's group!

I jump again, having been called one of the nicknames I was giving in middle school. Twitch. Get it? Because, my name is Tweek and I twitch. They both start with TW? You get it! Ha-ha! Oh my god, you guys are so clever! How did you come up with that? Oh, yeah, I can't even feel my sides I'm laughing so much!

Yeah... no... I'm not laughing. I didn't laugh. Because it wasn't that funny, honestly, HONESTLY! Clyde Donovan was an outgoing kind of kid. The kind that invades your personal space without realizing it, or caring, for that matter, the one that says crazy, erotic or rude things like it was something you discussed in public every day. He was also annoying, in my opinion, at least. Next, Token Black, one of the more mature boys at this school, the parental control almost, ready to kill the idea if it was too crazy or irrational. Laid back, smart, quiet, smart. Now, Craig-motherfucking-Tucker. Nice right? Better than Twitch... He was tall, lean, strong, intimidating. He was quiet, like Token. Calm too. He got good grades A's and B's, I think, the spitting image of perfect, in my opinion. But, he always seemed to have the same unfazed look on his face, so it was kind of hard to read his emotion.